Roman

Tonight is Monday Night Raw, and to be completely honest, these past few days have gone by really quick.. Last Thursday, I saw Nikki hugging Balor at catering.. I won't lie, I might have overreacted but I mean that got me mad.. But my anger subsided as I quickly found out the Nikki did it on purpose.. This time she's really playing with me, she hugged Balor knowing it was gonna get me mad, she did it as a little payback for last Monday, when Carmella kissed me.. I laid back on my couch as I turned tv on.. Carmella was against Naomi next, so I watched as Carmella walked down the ramp, as always with a mic in  hand.. "My name is Carmella, and I am the princess of Staten Island.. And I'm also the one who attacked Barbie Bella not too long ago.. I mean who does she think she is? Well Nikki, how does it feel to leave at the top and come back at the bottom? Guess you'll have to sleep your way to the top again.. But remember, Reigns is off limits." She winked at the camera before dropping the mic.. I laughed in amusement,  Carmella is really delusional.. Naomi's music played and she walked out and into the ring.. The ref rang the bell, starting off the match.. Carmella had the upper hand against Naomi, almost throughout the whole match.. Until Nikki's music played.. Oh Jesus.