Guard down

Disclaimer: I do not own One Piece or anything related to it except for my OC and unrelated plots in this. I also do not own any pictures.

______________________________________________________________________________

Law inwardly seethed as Shiki took off on her own without even waiting for his permission.

Swiping his sweat off, the pirate captain headed towards his room to freshen up before meeting up with his navigators.

________________________________________________________________________________

"There's a small marine base situated near the corner of the town." Bepo pointed out at the poorly drawn map with a paw print on the corner, "With the distance, they could quickly go into town if someone were to send word to them or if they go on on patrol."

Law nodded, taking this in with a frown, they needed to restock but he didn't want to deal with unnecessary trouble, "We'll send a few men out for supplies, that way, we won't draw attention to us." he nodded before turning to look at the giant.

Jambarl nodded in agreement, "With a few men, it'll be easier to move around."

"Find us a place to dock if you can." Law ordered to the both of them.

"Aye, Captain!" Bepo saluted enthusiastically while the giant nodded.

Settling on the plan, Law made his way out of the Control room while Jambarl returned to the steering wheel and Bepo focus hard on his map.
________________________________________________________________________________

As Law walked out on deck where most of his crew were waiting, he relayed them the plan, picking out a few men to go onshore while the rest stayed behind.

Some groaned, wanting to explore the island and drink but with the risk of attracting the marines nearby, they couldn't.

Finished with his orders, Law spotted Leo turning his head around, looking for someone.

"Something the matter?" Law questioned, adjusting his nodachi.

Leo slightly jumped, snapping out of his thoughts, "Ahh..." Leo scratched the back of his head, looking sheepishly, "I was just wondering where are Shiki and Reika-san?" he asked. He had a guess that Shiki might have took off on her own. It's been a long time since something like that happened. At that he couldn't help but let out a small smile.

Frowning at the memory of Shiki just taking off, Law let out a grunt, "Our guest decided it was time to leave and Shiki-ya went on ahead of us." he replied, a deep frown on his face.

"Oh..." the blonde let out a sound of surprised, a flash of disappointment pass through his amethyst eyes before it quickly vanished.

Pretending not to notice his disappointment, Law stared out towards their course.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Once docked at a cove, hidden from civilization, a few selected group of men headed out while the rest stayed on the ship, looking for things to occupy themselves for the duration of their stay.

Law leaned against the yellow painted metal wall, at the back on the deck, foot crossed over the other, arms crossed and a den den mushi ringing, trying to contact the receiver on the other end. With each ring echoing in his ears, the pirate captain grew impatient.

After the seventh ring, Law hung up with a restrained grip, careful about not crushing the snail in his tattooed hand.

Just what was Shiki doing?