The marine life

So I had this story sitting in my laptop for about a year (give or take) and wanted to post this. I was going to post this after I finished, my other story, 'The Loyal Nakama' but decided 'ehhhh, the story is a bit (a lot kinda) boring to me' so I wanted to try to see if I can make a better story, and trying to develop my writing style. I'm not gonna drop 'The Loyal Nakama' but just have two stories to update now.

Disclaimer: I do not own One Piece or anything related to it except for my OC and unrelated plots in this. I also do not own any pictures.

______________________________________________________________________________

Dull-looking amber eye stared blankly at the sea, her side fringe covered most of her left eye, all the way to her chin.

Shiki stared at the sea from the round window in her office/room, unfinished documents and bounty posters continued to sit on her desk as she waited for their ship to dock at the next island, which would happen in just a few minutes.

Sitting comfortably in loose black pants and shirt, she tapped her 3 inch black heels on the ground until a knock on the door drew her attention away from the window.

"Vice Admiral Shiki, we are awaiting your orders, please come out." one of her subordinates, Leo, asked.

Leo, a charming young marine soldier with spiky blond hair and purple eyes, was quite the firearms, and was coincidentally the guy who most of the time, completes the unfinished paper work that were assigned to Shiki.

A good man he is.

Shiki stared a few seconds out the window before standing up, pale black hair swaying below her waist as she walked towards the door with a steady pace. She pushed open her door, squinting at the morning sun while Leo stepped out of the way for her, joining the others on deck awaiting their Vice Admiral's orders.

As soon as Shiki stood on the deck, she blinked, letting her eyes adjust to the light before trailing her eyes over her subordinates standing in line in their standard pristine marine uniform, "We're looking for a pirate." Shiki said flatly.

"..." the marine soldiers just stood there attentively, their face serious as they waited for her to continue, but when Shiki remained staring at them, blinking occasionally, one of the marines decided to ask her for further instructions while sweat-dropping.

"The pirate we're looking for is Daren Tosh. Bounty: 47 million beli. We're here to capture him and no one else. Got it?"

All the marines inwardly sighed, whether it be in relief that their Vice Admiral knew what their mission was, or sighing at the fact that they were not surprised by her manner anymore, "Yes, Vice Admiral!"

_________________________________________________________________________________

Shiki took her scythe from her room, shouldering it on her right, the marine coat fluttering from behind her as she walked through town.

The island they were on was a fall one with inns, bars and cottages in an organised fashion. A simple island with little to do.

Not much for a pirate to do.

It was only fortunate that they received news of Daren Tosh stop be here, though what led Shiki and her men here were anything but good news. To hear a trail of Tosh's body count increasing on each island he passed by, the higher ups assigned Shiki to put a stop to it.

Ordering her men to spread out, Shiki and her group investigated one of the many bars here, picking the noisiest of them all.

"Vice Admiral, most of them are pirates." Leo whispered to Shiki when they entered.

All chattering and laughter ceased in a sudden stop as soon as they were sighted. From cheery to angry alerted-looking pirates that stood from their seats, making the chair screech in protest and taking out their weapons, a cold sweat broke out among them, wary of the Vice Admiral and her intimidating scythe.

"Is Darren Tosh among them?" Shiki questioned, nonchalantly looking around the bar.

Shiki didn't need them to reply since a gruff overbearing voice answered for her.

"Bwa! Did someone call for me?!"

Sitting at the counter, swinging his drink around was a large man with dark rugged forest green hair tied at the back with a string. He swung around on his stool, revealing burly body in a dirty white shirt clinging to him with crumbs scattered across.

"So they finally sent someone huh." Daren said with a smug tone, not caring that a little girl in a marine uniform playing dress up calmly walking up to him. He drowned the rest of his drink down with a gasp before standing up with an over-confident smirk. When he saw just how he over-towered her by two metres, he couldn't help but laughed in her face. If he took her out, he'll get more recognition than before! What an easy way! "KAHAHAHA! Such a shame that they couldn't send someone stronge-!"

Thud

All the men in the room cringed, covering their family 'jewels' where no men should ever be kicked. Daren's eyes and tongue bugged from his face, before crumbing to the hard floor in intense pain, clutching his private jewels that Shiki had mercilessly kicked.

No remorse could be spotted on Shiki's face, even as she stomped on his face with the flat part of her heel, knocking him unconscious.

"Vice Admiral Shiki!" her soldiers cried out at her.

"What?" she replied flatly, tilting her head to look at them.

"You didn't have to kick him there!" one of them said, his face cringing in sympathetic pain.

She raised a brow at them, "Why not?" they always complained that her methods were sometimes too lenient.

One of them shot a finger at the scythe she was holding, "You have your weapon with you, you could've use that instead!"

Shiki just stared at them, then turned to her weapon with a thoughtful glance, "Ah... I didn't want to clean it..."

"..."

"Vice Admiral!!!" they cried.

Shiki shrugged them off and bent down to grabbed the unconscious man's collar, dragging him out the door where her subordinates were still hunched over their lower half. She left the pirates dumbfounded with a painful image in their minds.

"Go find the others, we're leaving." Shiki ordered, done with the mission.

"Yes Vice Admiral!" the marine soldiers saluted with pained looks before rushing out to complete her order.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Chujo: Vice Admiral

What do all you guys think, do you like it?