Throwing and spitting

Disclaimer: I do not own One Piece or anything related to it except for my OC and unrelated plots in this. I also do not own any pictures.

______________________________________________________________________________

In a clearing just on the corner of the island, opposite of a massacred area, Law sat with crossed legs, eyes closed as he concentrated on his surroundings. As listened to the wave splashing from afar, trees rustling from behind, Law couldn't help but scrunched up his face as the wind ruffled his jet black hair.

He didn't understand what kind of preparation the two women needed to do as he sat in a secluded place. 

And why did he have to give his hat away?

Law followed the two woman from behind, watching them chatter with a frown on his face. They have been walking along the edge of the island when the two suddenly stopped in a sandy clearing with a forest leading to the village.

Shiki turned around and waited for Law to come close to her while the red haired woman had a mischievous grin on her face, chuckling darkly as she did.

Watching her cautiously, Law adjusted his nodachi on his shoulder and stood beside Shiki who was staring at his hat.

"Something the matter, Shiki-ya?"

She pointed towards his hat with unblinking eyes, "Is your hat important to you?" she asked with a blank face.

 Law's eyes narrowed at her, "Why?" he responded with a question.

"If it's important to you, I don't want it to get dirty." she answered, holding her hand out for the fluffy spotted hat.

Frowning as he stared at her for a moment's silence, Law let out a sigh as he took off his hat and plopped it on top of her head instead.

The hat slipped over her eyes and Shiki lost balance for a moment there, only standing up right when Reika took a hold of her with a glare directed at Law.

"Just sit here and close your eyes, we'll be back soon."  Reika growled as she morphed into her hybrid form, standing tall on her talons as she flapped her indigo wings.

Law glared at her as a glaring stand-off began, "Don't order me around." he hissed. 

The stand-off was only broken when Shiki took off Law's fluffy hat and set it on properly, but it kept slipping over her eyes.

"Awww, Shiki, you look so cute." Reika cooed as she flapped her wings, even if she was wearing the jerk's hat, the sight was adorable.

Tilting her head to the side, Shiki blinked, "You look pretty as always, Reika." she replied with a straight face, causing her friend to giggle.

Law stared with an impassive face, his steel eyes dulling into a blank stare.

"Well, let's go." Reika chirped as she flapped her wings, taking off from the ground with her talons gently wrapped around Shiki's arms and flying towards the village.

Watching them disappear, Law stared around him.

There was nothing to do so he sat down with a grumble, hating the fact that he was doing what the annoying zoan user ordered.

That was an hour ago and Law was getting irritated, his brow twitching.

His patience was running thin and he didn't bother with opening his eyes as the sound of flapping could be heard before something heavy landed on the ground.