End of Sabaody Archipelago

Disclaimer: I do not own One Piece or anything related to it except for my OC and unrelated plots in this. I also do not own any pictures.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Many yells and explosions were happening near the auction house with Shiki doing nothing about it. Many orders were going crazy to every marines on Sabaody, with pirates causing chaos, they were to stop them.

"Everyone present, all marines are to stop the eleven super rookies and ca-" her baby den den mushi was cut off before Shiki could hear the rest of the order.

Currently, she was standing in front of one of the giant roots from the mangroves while she waited patiently for her subordinate leaning against the root with his head down to recover from the exposure of a powerful haki type.

"Leo, can you stand." Shiki questioned as she looked out for any pirates with a blank look, she could feel that one of the Pacifist, that looked like Bartholomew Kuma, was coming soon to where she was while two groups of pirates were heading her way.

"I... think so." Leo replied, squeezing his eyes tight to get rid of the headache, he slowly got up while using his rifle as a support.

Shiki nodded, lifting her scythe off her shoulder, "We're stopping them." she summarized, "So get ready, they're coming soon."

"Yes, Shiki-chujo!" Leo exclaimed, readying his rifle, he lifted it to eye level, closing one eye as he focused on the direction Shiki was looking at.

Soon enough, the Heart and Kid pirates came running in the area they were in. Leo expertly shot two bullets just in front of the pirates, freezing them in their place.

"Now what?!" Kid yelled, annoyed, trying to look for the culprit.

Law did the same, but just as he spotted the marines, he saw Shiki swung down her scythe, a wave of a powerful slash flying right at them, destroying the path it was travelling in.

"Look out!" Penguin yelled, everybody jumped out of the way and landed safely on the ground.

A long deep crack had split in the middle of where they had stood.

Law let out a forced grin, as he took a stance, preparing his devil fruit, "So, Vice Admiral-ya, what are your orders you have to follow?" he questioned.

Shiki moved towards them, stopping in the middle while Leo ran to hide, picking a good place to shoot from. She looked directly in both Law and Kid's eyes while their crew started surrounding her, "To stop the eleven super rookie. After that, the line was cut off." she answered straight-forwardly, twirling her scythe once before gripping it in both hands.

Kid let out a bark of laughter, "So you're telling us, that if we stop, you won't do anything else?" he let out a psychotic grin at her, stepping forward, but frowned when a bullet stopped him from moving any further, "Tch. That subordinate of yours is really annoying." he snarled, "Killer, go take care of him." he ordered blandly.

The man in the blue and striped mask grunted as he spun on his heel and charged towards where the bullet was fired from. Dodging an array of bullets and blocking them with his detachable scythes, jumping back before moving to charge in again.

"Your subordinate is in trouble, Vice Admiral-ya, aren't you going to help him?" Law let out a taunting grin slip on his face.

Shiki let her eyes close, "Leo can take care of himself." she stated factually and opened her eyes, "Besides, he's not the one in trouble here."

The smirk fell from Law as he frowned, "What are you talking about?" he demanded, both pirate captains narrowing their eyes at her.

Shiki crouched down. 

Thinking that she was about to attack them, the pirates began to charge at her, only for her to flip high in the air and land behind them while a laser beam revealed itself.

The pirates all panicked, immediately jumping out of the way, but just barely.

"What was that?!" Shachi cried, fully on guard.

"Kid!" Killer yelled, going back to his Captain.

"Up there." Kid growled under his breath, glaring at the culprit of the beam.

They all turned to see who it was and couldn't believe their eyes.

"It can't be..." Killer gasped.

"Why... are you on this island?!" Kid gritted out, his face turning dark with a cold sweat breaking out.

"What's one of the Seven Warlords doing in a place like this?!" Law demanded, gripping his nodachi as he watched Kid trying to take on Bartholomew Kuma with his devil fruit abilities.

Kuma turned his head and spotted Law, "Trafalgar Law..." the pacifist started.

Law swung his nodachi around, ready to draw, "So, you know my name?" he narrowed his eyes but was shocked when Kuma shot a beam at him.

The area where the beam shot was destroyed in the explosion.

"Captain!" Bepo exclaimed.

Shiki watched from a safe distance with impassive eyes before turning around to walk away, the Surgeon of Death was still alive, she could sense it, plus she stopped them, even if it was just a minute, it was nonetheless the order she had heard.

Coming to a stop beside the place where her subordinate was hiding with his rifle set up, ready to fire, Shiki called him, "Leo, let's go."

"Eh, we're leaving already?" he asked but in spite of asking, he got up and followed after his Chujo who started walking.

"Contact the others to come back when this is done." she ordered, going back to her Navy Battleship.

"Should I stay and fight with the others?"

"Do whatever you want." Shiki dismissed him nonchalantly as she continued walking while Leo stopped.

"Yes, Shiki-chujo." he nodded and ran to help his fellow soldiers.

Shiki continued to walked back to her Navy Battleship, thinking about taking a nap while she waited for her men to return.

They would have to set sail towards Marineford later after this, to prepare for Fire Fist Ace's public execution.

____________________________________________________________________________________

And there we have it!

I'm so happy to finish my study notes in only the first week of holidays! :D

Now I'll focus most of my time writing :3