Message

Disclaimer: I do not own One Piece or anything related to it except for my OC and unrelated plots in this. I also do not own any pictures.

______________________________________________________________________________

Law flicked the sheath of his nodachi open, showing a sliver of a glint as he glared at the familar intruder standing in the middle of his deck, surrounded by his men in tense position.

"Lovely day, isn't it?" Tenma smiled, his parasol shading him.

"Who are you?" Law demanded, glaring at him with narrowed eyes. He tried to figure out why he didn't notice someone coming aboard his ship without anyone noticing.

Tenma let out a mock whine, placing a pale delicate on his heart as if wounded, "You mean, you don't remember me? I'm sad." he frowned before he let out a smile, "Don't you remember such a beautiful person? I remember a handsome man like you." he huffed, "I asked you to deliver some flowers for Shiki-dear at Westernold Island." he reminded them.

Law's eye twitched at the memory, "I won't repeat myself again." he ordered darkly, his patience running thin.

Tenma placed his hand on his cheek, closing his eyes, "Men." he sighed out. He then saw a black kitten coming to a stop behind Law, its dark eyes focused eerily on him as its fur stood on end.

At that moment, Leo was returning with a crate of supplies when he saw everyone all tense and the man they met from some island. As he made his way up to the deck, he froze on the spot when the intruder introduced himself.

"My name's Tenma,"

"His name's Tenma." Shiki's voice rang out in his head.

"- it'll be nice if you remember that."

"He ate the Noroi Noroi no mi, making him a Curse user."

Leo's eyes widened, dropping the crate in his arms, causing almost everyone to jump out of their skin and turn to him in surprise.

"You!" he shouted absentmindedly.

A look of surprise flitted across electric blue eyes as he stared at the blonde before relaxing into a charming smile when he realized he was one of Shiki's right hand man in the marines. Placing a finger in front of his lips, "Shhh." he didn't want to spoil the air of mystery he had going on.

Returning back to the pirate captain who never lowered his glare, Tenma proceeded what he came here to do, "Anyway, I'm just here to make sure my entertainment continues, so" he let out a beaming grin, one that fed to Law's growing suspicions, "I would advise you to prep your Operation Room."

"Why should we listen to you?!" a crew member called out.

"Then don't." he simply shrugged, turning around to get off the submarine, "It's simply an advice. Now, I'm needed elsewhere for my dear entertainment."

"Don't think you can leave just like that!" someone yelled, running at him with his sword raised.

Tenma glanced to his side, a blank look in his eyes as he smiled mockingly. His closed his parasol and used it to deflect the blade, "I told you," he forcefully said, voice eerily calm and soothing, "I'm needed elsewhere."

Before anyone could notice, Tenma was already off the sub.

Everyone but Law and Leo ran towards the railings, seeing the back of Tenma walking away.

Silence settled among the crew before everyone looked to Law.

"Captain, what should we do?" someone asked with a worried voice, looking over his back to the pirate captain.