News about the Death

Disclaimer: I do not own One Piece or anything related to it except for my OC and unrelated plots in this. I also do not own any pictures.

________________________________________________________________________________

Morning came and Leo blearily opened his eyes with a muddled mind, wondering why he was staring back at a pair of dark eyes. He wondered why little Captain was here and pushed himself up, letting out a silent yawn while rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

Stretching his arms over his head, he glanced to his roommate sleeping at the other side of the room before returning his sight onto the little kitten, noticing that his ears were flattened down on his head. 

Leo gave a frown, tilting his in question. 

Maybe he woke up early and got hungry.

With that thought in mind, he got ready for his day, leaving the room to freshen up before going back to grab a sad-looking Captain with him to the kitchen.

He would later wake up Shiki if she didn't come.

________________________________________________________________________________

Law woke up to a sinking feeling that morning, brows furrowed with a deep frown on his face.

He just somehow knew that something was wrong and he couldn't shake the feeling off, when he couldn't shake it off, he let out a frustrated sigh, running his hand through his hair and got up, proceeding to his morning rituals.

He'll deal with the feeling later, right now he needed his coffee. 

________________________________________________________________________________

As he step into the bustling gallery, some men were seated with their breakfast while some were still lining up for theirs. Stepping around the line to get to his coffee, Law entered the kitchen and stop, raising a brow when he noticed that in a corner was a crouching blonde trying to coax the black fur ball to eat, the other chef hovering behind them with a worried look.

"Would you like some salmon instead?... Then what about chicken, Captain?" Leo offered, a worried frown on his face as he spoke to a despondent kitten who buried his furry face in his paws with flattened ears. When he got nothing, both he and Ren looked to each other with a frown, wondering what was wrong with the cat.

"Maybe we should get Sh-"

Law cleared his throat, gaining the two chef's attention.

"Ah, Captain!" Ren straightened up.

"Morning, Captain." Leo greeted with a weak smile.

Law gestured to the cat, "What's wrong with him?" he questioned, staring at the cat.

Ren scratched the back of his head, gazing at the kitten from the corners of his eyes, "We don't know, he has been like that the whole time we were cooking."

Leo stood up with the kitten in his arm, cradling him as he stroke his back, "I found him in my bed when I woke up and he was like this. I thought he was hungry..." he added, looking down at the sad-looking kitten, "I was going to get Shiki after this."

At the mention of 'Shiki', Law widened his eyes as he quickly left the room, alarming the others.

"Captain?!" the two chefs called out in surprise, following after.

"Eh? Captain, is something wrong?!" someone called out as their Captain abruptly rushed out of the room.

Many murmurs arose in the gallery before too got up and followed to see what was all the commotion about.