Hot mess

Disclaimer: I do not own One Piece or anything related to it except for my OC and unrelated plots in this. I also do not own any pictures.

______________________________________________________________________________

Ever since she first laid eyes on him, she had thought he was the type of person who never took off the mask, but that was a ridiculous thought.

How else was he suppose to eat, drink or brush his teeth if he didn't.

But when time went on. And it didn't seem like he ever took it off-so how did he do it?

How?

Just how was it possible?

Another thing that was stuck on her mind was his eyes.

He shouldn't even be able to see with the placement of the holes.

Unless his eyes were that small or if he uses haki, but using haki for 24/7 can be very tiring.

So just how was it possible?

Shiki sat from across Killer with a glass of red wine in her hand, staring at him as he slurped messily, sauce splattering around the mouth area.

She stared as Killer slurp the noodles through the holes in his mask casually-no difficulty in eating but casually.

"You're not going to eat?" Killer asked when he noticed she was just staring at him.

"No." she stated flatly, bringing her glass to her lips as she took small sips. Her eyes never leaving him when he shrugged it off and continued eating.

Seeing him eat and drink from a straw answered some of her curiosity.

Though she felt somewhat neutral with her result. If he did take off his mask to eat, then it was a bit disappointing. Eating through the holes in his mask was a better result. 

Yet, now Shiki couldn't help but stare at him.

_______________________________________________________________________________

"Explain to me why one of my subordinate is treating your first mate to lunch?" Law demanded with a very displeased frown, his voice low as he glared at his rival from across the table, his nodachi and Bepo right by his side.

"How the fuck should I know?" Kid replied angrily as he ripped the meat from the bone, chewing quickly before swallowing, "That woman was strange from the beginning." he huffed angrily.

The strip club was very silent, fearful of the pirates and Kid when one brave-or idiotic, depending on how they saw it-waiter decided to stand up to Kid, demanding him to leave, only for the supernova to shoot him in the head.

Nobody dared to disobey him after that.

Law raised a brow at his statement but Kid didn't bother with him. As soon as they were done with lunch, they were leaving.

A few tables over, Penguin, Shachi, Ren, Kyle and Leo all sat in a booth that was not destroyed, eyeing between the Captains, and Shiki and Killer.

"Just what is that woman thinking? Treating our enemy to lunch." Kyle grumbled into his mug of sake.

"Is there something going on between them?" Penguin asked curiously as he stared intently at the two.

Shachi let out a whine as he leaned back with his mug, "Why does he get a woman and we don't?"

Nobody answered him causing Shachi to sulk in his sake.

"Any input on this?" Ren asked, his blue eyes staring at Leo but saw him blink at the two.