Haki

Disclaimer: I do not own One Piece or anything related to it except for my OC and unrelated plots in this. I also do not own any pictures.

______________________________________________________________________________

Jambarl maneuvered the sub harshly to the right, just barely avoiding the jaws of the Sea King, once they were at a fine distance between the creature, he took them up.

"Bepo, get my nodachi." Law ordered as he went up to press the button for the intercom.

"Aye, Captain!" Bepo replied, scurrying off to do as he was told.

"Those who can fight, get to the deck!" Law commanded, leaving Jambarl to steer while he took off to the deck.

Running out onto the deck himself, Law saw only a handful of men, ready to attack.

Penguin, Shachi, Kyle-who now had his head back on, and Ren were all tense with their fists positioned in the air. Shiki was just casually leaning against the wall with her scythe on her shoulder.

Bepo soon came, handing him his nodachi and went to join the others.

Law lifted his hand out, ready to activate his 'Room' as he stared down at the calm sea.

"Where the hell is the Sea King?!" Kyle fumed, his head spotted several bumps of different sizes from being thrown across the sub many times.

"Maybe it swam away?" Shachi suggested but still kept his eyes out, not once letting up on his guard.

Penguin shook his head, gazing at the sea with a wary look, "I don't think it will leave just after attacking us like that." 

Ren cautiously peered over the railings, trying to see if he can spot it, "Oi, make sure you kill it, we're running a bit low on our meat supply."

As they waited, Law concentrated on his hearing, trying to pick up any disturbance in the sea, "Bepo, can you smell the creature?" 

Bepo sniffed the air, "It's not that far away, but I smell tw-"

"Law, they're coming." Shiki warned as she pushed off the wall, walking up to the railings. She adjusted her footing and prepare herself into a batting position.

Law glared at her, the tone of her voice sounded like she was giving him an order, but he shook it off, this was not the time for it. But something about what she said made him confused, "What do you mean 'they're'-" he was cut short when he sensed something coming and just as he thought that, a pillar of green shot out of the water only for Shiki to swing her scythe at it a second later.

The pirates were stunned into silence as blood spewed out from the now headless neck of a long serpentine neck with spikes on it.

Both Penguin and Shachi gave a low whistle as they stared at the head of a snake with a large horn on its nose and a thinner horn on top of its head, dead red reptile-like eyes, and sharp razor teeth that were protruding out from the jaw. 

The severed head was floating in the sea, blood staining the area around it.

Kyle stood there with his mouth hanging in surprise but quickly wiped it off with a grumble.

"Is it dead?" Ren asked with furrowed brows, it was still moving around. 

Law watched as the serpentine neck flopped around, thrashing against the water in pain.

"Captain, I smell another one." Bepo reported to his Captain, his nose twitching as he scrunched his furry face up from the blood.

"Another one is coming." Shiki stated, staring at her bloodied scythe, she thanked whoever was out there for not letting any blood get on her.