Flirtation is disgusting

Disclaimer: I do not own One Piece or anything related to it except for my OC and unrelated plots in this. I also do not own any pictures.

______________________________________________________________________________

After Reika managed to free Shiki out of Law's arms, she quickly pulled her towards the Island's resort, having announced that it was a 'Girl's day'.

Reika let out a cheerful hum when they were far away from the yellow submarine. Taking this chance to hang out with Shiki. She led them to a clothing stores, seeing how Shiki had no clothes other than the ones she was wearing right now.

"So is there anything I should know?" Reika asked, picking out clothes and heels, and giving them a once over before handing it over to Shiki to try out.

Shiki swapped her scythe for the clothes in her hands before going into a changing room. 

Something Reika should probably know... while Shiki was thinking about it, she caught her reflection in the mirror while she was taking her top off and blinked, "Law has my heart." she stated flatly, changing into a white backless halter top and jean shorts, and slipping into 2 inch black strap stilettos.

"... What?" her ears must be playing tricks on her, there was no way, it was just a misunderstanding, "Law has your... heart?" she repeated, making sure she heard wrong.

Shiki stepped out of the changing room, turning her back to her wide eye friend, and moving her hair to the side to show the square hole of where her heart was suppose to be.

Reika let out a squeak of terror, not because she was afraid, but because there was a fucking hole in her friend's body and her heart was missing!

Seeing her skin go pale, Shiki turned back, "Law used his devil fruit powers to take it out. My body still functions normally without my heart and it's more convenient without it." she explained in a soft tone. It really was convenient though, it was one less place to be killed, if she got stabbed in the heart or shot, the attacks would just go right through.

Reika's face darkened, her fringe shadowing her eyes.

Shiki frowned, it seemed that didn't cheer her up. Gathering her clothes, she paid for the clothes she was wearing and got a bag to put her own clothes in. Grabbing Reika's hand, they left the store, this time with Shiki leading.

She didn't let go of her hand because one, Reika would probably go after Law and, two, she wanted to spend time with her and not have her time with her be shortened.

Going into a lingerie store, Shiki needed a few undergarments. Placing Reika on a seat, Shiki promptly got what she needed and left with a still brooding Reika. Buying a toothbrush and toothpaste, Shiki glanced over at Reika to see that she was slightly calm. 

"Reika, do you want to go swimming?" Shiki asked which made Reika paused in the middle of her plan to kill Law.

Having heard Shiki's question, Reika stared at her friend. She couldn't help but smile at her way of trying to cheer her up, "Sure!" she laughed, taking the lead and dragging them to a store for swimwear.

____________________________________________________________________________________ 

Letting out a satisfied sigh as she submerged her body in the cool refreshing water, Reika slowly swam a few metres before swimming back to the edge of the pool at where Shiki was sitting, along with her bag and scythe.

"Ahh, it's been so long since I last swam, I almost forgot how to." Reika grinned with closed eyes at Shiki who was wearing her coat and adorning a black bikini, that Reika picked out for her, her hair pulled back into a high ponytail with some strands left out on the sides of her face, again, complimentary of Reika.