The Rise of the Frozen Chapter Sixteen

Start from the beginning

"Darn that Pitch, If only I could freeze him now! He made a great deal out of this...not only out of Arendelle but...Elsa too... Really why Elsa of all people? She doesn't deserve this...she doesn't deserve any hardship at all. Thirteen years of separation with her sister. Isn't that enough?"

Elsa had always aked herself that, Is everything enough for her sister? Enough for her kingdom?

"I can't belive this," Jack continued. "After three hundred years, I finally found someone who I can relate to. Who knows the feeling of protecting a sister, the feeling of isolation...I hate this. Ugh! I'm frustrated. No matter what, I'm gonna find Elsa here in the Great Hall. Once I do, I'm never letting her go."

Elsa found herself heating up from Jack's words.

Jack brought out a hardened snowflake with Elsa intricated at the middle. The snowflake that Elsa made for Jack. Elsa fought back tears.

Jack then whispered to the snowflake, "I love you, Elsa."

Then he left. Jack just...left.

Elsa was crying now. She couldn't take it anymore. She tried freezing the wall again. All the while crying and screaming.

"Jack! I'm here! Please! Save me! Jack!"

She made a huge crytal and tried breaking the wall by slamming it with the crystal. "JACK FROST!!!"

Elsa's now sobbing loudly. There was another burning sensation in her heart. She can anticipate what would happen now. Without a moment to lose, Elsa looked at the hole the size of her palm. In tears, she spoke:

"I love you too, Jack Frost."

•×°×•×°×•×°×•×°×•×°×•×°×•°
Hi People :D

How are ya?

I manage to squeeze an update 'cause I'm in the 'inspirational crzay writing' mode. Know what the trigger was? Simple.

Burning passion.

I'm gonna tell you a little story. Once upon a time, there was a gal who was really crazy about Jelsa. Now that student was hanging around her pals, minding their own business when suddenly, the 7th graders swarmed their lockers close to their hangout. The gal made way to the 7th graders.

Now a pal of that gal pointed something at the locker of the 7th grader. Huzza, it was the locker of the 7th grader who was crazy about Frozen. So the gal was curious and sneeked a peek at her locker door.

Boomski!!! Know what that she had seen? A picture of Kathniel and...

Dun dun dun Duuuuuun!

A picture of Rapunzel (from Tangled) and Jack Frost (from rotg)!

Huzza, the girl was shocked!!! She threw her notebook in such a burning passion of hatred for the girl named rapunzel!

Because of that, I wrote a story called the two zeniths for my literaey work piece and a chapter for Frozen love.

Now, that girl doesn't know what to do with the locker containing the pic of jackunzel (is that really their couple name?)

ANYWAAAAY, LET's talk about you and not some random chick. (or is it really that random at all *wiggles eyebrows*)

Thanks for your support!!! Check out Auvimarie if you are interested in BBC sherlock fanfictions!! (P.S, I made her murder case ;) Lamnadis)

Thanks for the whoopin reads and Ka-boomski votes!!

Good day, and thank you!!

Mwah Mwah hehehehehe. I'm Jelsa Crazy!

I like this. Maybe for the upcoming chapters, I'll write something that happened in my boring student life. (Well, I'll try to mince up the choices so you could not get bored) Like what I did earlier.

I swear that the story above is most certainly true.

[If by chance there are Jackunzel readers reading this, don't be offended by the short story about the gal. Instead, avert your attention to yourself who is now reading a Jelsa story. LAM NA DIS]

SHIPPING JELSA SINCE CHRISTMAS 2013

ALL.RIGHTS RESERVED TO MY CRAZY SELF WHO IS NOW LATE UP NIGHT

HOO HOO, Frozen Love UPDATE!!

Love you all!!! Mwah! ^3^

I'm just so freakin' happy!