Little Legolas Stories

These are some little stories about little Legolas in his childhood. I hope you like them! Comment and vote if you want more.

Culthien and Thranduil

Thranduil sat on his fathers throne, staring into the glittering distance of his palace. The water fell like liquid crystal, the plants thrived with flowers and the beautiful glow of light was around. Although all was well in the palace, a darkness loomed over Thranduil. He sat for what seemed like hours, staring. His mind full of troubled thoughts, scrambling around for attention.
'Thranduil!' Culthien called, while walking the stairs toward her husband. He slowly shifted his view towards his wife and sat up straighter.
'Yes, my dear?' He asked, trying not to sound troubled. Her blue eyes glittered, reading him.
'Are you alright?' She asked politely, 'You seem, distracted.' He stood up and walked towards her until they were face to face.
'The growing darkness in the east still troubles me, Culthien.' He sighed, only telling half of his story.
'Thranduil, I know your worried, I am too.' She smiled at him and adjusted his crown.
'Ada is not home yet. He should have been back three days ago. I worry for him.' Culthien embraced Thranduil. She knew how much he loved his father and how much his father loved him. He had gone to Rivendell to consult with Lord Elrond, the journey was perilous and the northern armies were ready to strike.
'I know you're not telling me everything.' She whispered in his ear. He put his hand on her stomach, he could feel slight the kicking of little elf feet.
'I don't know if we can raise a baby in these times, they are dark and many will die. Even we may not even live through it, I don't want to leave a child, and I know you won't too.' He said. Although he was brave, Thranduil was afraid for his unborn child.
'It will be ok. Don't worry.' She smiled, they kissed each other softly on the cheeks and departed.