Chapter 83

When we arrive at Conor’s house, me and Eleanor head straight to his front door whilst our Mum’s follow us through to his house with our bags.

“Jesus Christ, his house is huge!” Lauren gasps. “Is he rich!?”

“Dunno” I shrug, knocking on his door. Anna opens the door with a huge smile on her face. “Hey babe. Merry Christmas!” I bend down and give her a hug.

“Merry Christmas, An!” El cheers.

“Merry Christmas” she smiles at us both. Our Mum’s greet her by saying the same thing and she leads us into the living room.

“It’s ginormous!” I hear Lauren whisper from behind me.

“Lucy!” Conor stops what he’s doing when he sees me and runs up to me. I jump into his arms and wrap my legs around his waist, holding is face in my hands and kissing him while he holds me up by the back of my thighs. We pull away and I smile widely at him until he puts me down.

“Hey babe” I giggle. “I brought your presents” I gesture to the bags Mum and Lauren are holding and he gasps.

“I got yours somewhere” he frowns, thinking about something. “I’ll check my room”

He’s lost my present. Nice one Conor...

He runs upstairs so I take the opportunity to catch up with Jack sat on the sofa intently playing on his new video game. He’s obviously brought the console downstairs instead of in his room.

“I got your present upstairs” he says, not even looking at me.

“I got yours over there” I point to where Eleanor’s stood talking to Anna and he immediately pauses his game.

“Ooo let me see” he smiles.

“No, wait for Conor to come down. He’s just gone to find mine” I laugh.

“I’ll go get yours” he panics, running upstairs. Conor soon comes down the stairs with guilt written all over his face.

“I kinda lost it” he scratches the back of his head.

“Conor, it’s in my drawer. You told me to keep it safe, remember?” Angela chuckles and I roll my eyes.

“Oh yeah!” he gasps running upstairs. I start laughing and he soon comes down with two small boxes, at the same time Jack comes down with one massive one. “Wait” Conor frowns, looking me up and down and then looking at Eleanor. “You’re wearing the same pyjamas”

“Do you like them?” I gasp as me and Eleanor pose stupidly at the same time.

“Beautiful” he rolls his eyes.

“You need to open mine first” I stop Jack from giving me his and he shrugs, putting it down. I hand them both a bag each with all their presents in and I hand Anna a small one. Angela, Mum and Lauren sit on the sofas around us while we all gather on the floor while we open everything up.

Jack pulls out a snapback I got him first and he immediately puts it on, smiling at his reflection in the mirror and thanking me. He then pulls out his Beats headphones and starts squealing.

“Thank you so much!” he smiles widely, making a fuss out of them before pulling out a pair of shoes he kept hinting at me to get him. “YOU GOT THEM! THANK YOU!” he screams, jumping on me for a hug.

“Jack, get off me and pull the last thing out” I laugh. He rolls his eyes and pulls out the remote control car thing that him and Conor are obsessed about. You buy two massive remote control cars and you crash them into each other and they never break. You can buy tracks for them and everything and you can smash them into walls. They have webcams on them and some other shit that I don’t really care about.