31↕

You're all so swag to me.
----------------------------------------------

Jess's P.O.V

I walk upstairs to see Mitchell asleep. I smile and walk into the bathroom. I turn the shower on and grab two towels and a wash cloth from the closet.

Once I'm done with all of... that, I dry off and walk into our shared room after washing off all my makeup. I look like poop, but whatever. He's my mate and if he don't like it, he needs to get it together and get over it.

I walk into the closet, grab my favorite cheetah pajama pants and a red Georgia Bulldogs (🐶❤️ Go Dawgs! ❤️🐶 ) t-shirt. I grab my underwear and bra and put all my clothes on. Once I'm done, I walk into our room and crawl into bed. Mitchell grabs me by the waist and pulls me into his, now bare, chest.

"I love you so much." He whispers into my ear.

I turn around and look into his eyes.

"I have to ask you something that's very crucial in our relationship." I say dead serious.

"What is it?" He looks at me concerned.

I take a deep breath. "Do you want........ to build a snowman?" I bust out laughing and I can't even deal with his face right now.

"Really? Is that all you had to ask?" He say laughing and shaking his head.

"Um, actually no. I was wondering, like, when we get older, do you want to have kids, it's just a question like it's not even a big deal." I say looking anywhere but at him.

"Of course I do, bae." Did he really just call me "bæ" ?

"Why would you call me bæ?" I say laughing to myself.

"Because I can." He says kissing my cheek. I giggle and push him away. He growls and pulls me back and kisses me, full force on the lips. One thing led to another and.... let's just say we're fully mated now.... whoops?
---------------------------------------------

I really wanted to end it there, but since it's taken me forever to update...

I woke up naked. Well that's great? I blush thinking about last night. Crap. We have school today.

I look at the clock and see it's 6:30. Why have I been waking up so early? Anyway I shake Mitchell and he doesn't move. Okay, Plan B. I shove him with all of my strength and he falls off the bed.

"Babeeeeeee. Why'd you push me?" I giggle and get up. I walk towards the bathroom but stop at the door.

"Because you wouldn't wake up and we have school." I say looking at him. I'm still naked, but he's already seen it so... whatever.

"Whatever." He say getting up, he has his boxers on so it's all chill.

"Yea, now will you please be even more amazing and make me toast with Nutella on it?" I say smiling big.

"Anything for you baby." He says kissing my lips and walking away.

I smile and get in the shower. Once I'm done washing my body and washing my hair I get out, yo. I'm sorry, I think I'm cool because I say "yo".

I dry my hair before anything and go to get a pair of underwear and a bra. Once those are on, I walk into our closet and grab the first things I see.

I grabbed my greyish "Homié you kn°w mé" sweatshirt, and a pair of black high waisted shorts with a cross bedazzled on one of the back pockets. I grabbed a pair of socks, black elietes, and a pair of black vans.

I curled my hair and put a grey beanie on the did my make up.

I walked downstairs and Mitchell was talking to some random girl. I rolled my eyes. I hate everyone. I went back upstairs and layed on the bed.

Mitchell came back upstairs and I figured we were gonna talk about who he was talking to but he just told me it was time to leave. I rolled my eyes, grabbed my bag and grabbed my keys. He can ride to school alone.

When I got to school I didn't wait for Mitchell but instead I just went to class.

----------------------------------------------

It was finally the end of the day, and today was Friday! Turnup! I was walking to my truck when Mitchell stopped me. I've been avoiding him all day because he really pissed me off this morning.

"What the hell Jessie? What happened? Why are you so pissed at me all of a sudden?" He says trying to hug me. I push him away.

"Because of that slut you were talking to this morning. Especially after what we did last night." I blush at the last part, but whatever. That still really pisses me off. You know what makes it worse? He started laughing.

"Y-you th-thoug-thought that I was flirting with her? That's m-my sis-sister." He say between laughs. I blush and push him back. Not too hard for him to fall on the ground, just hard enough for him to step back, sort of.

"Shutup. Since when do you have a sister?" I've never seen his sister and I've never met her so I have no idea who she is.

"She's been living in Michigan with her mate for the past couple years, but she moved down here." He says smiling. I can tell that they love eachother.

"Okay," I say feeling ridiculous. That's his sister and I thought he was flirting.

While he was laughing again I got in my truck and drove home listening to Motionless In White (vague shoutout to Austin(he made me listen to them)).

When I got there the same girl was standing in the driveway with some guy, who I'm assuming is her mate, holding his hand. As soon as I got out, she pulled me into a bear hug.

"Hey, I'm Wendy and this is my mate, Jim." She says pulling away and gesturing to the man standing in front of me.

"Awe, hi." I say shaking his hand. I giggle, I can't be around couples I turn into such a girl.

"I'm sorry, I just can't be around couples. I think every couple is cute, I'll just be inside." I say smiling widely as I walk into the house. I'm STARVING! I've been starving all day... Idek man.

I walk into the kitchen and I eat basically everything. I need chick Fa la.

I'm about to walk to my truck when I start to feel nauseous. I run to the bathroom and throw up everything. I guess that's a no to chick Fa la. . .

-------------------------------------------

Yea, that's the chapter. I felt that I had to update, now I have to go to school tomorrow, even though I'm sick... Whatever.

Song of the Chapter: A Love Like War - All Time Low. I have been listening to that song on repeat for the past five days...

Quote of the chapter: Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyways. - John Wayne.

so yea, follow me on Instagram and/or Twitter? @ashleytaylorbla same for my snapchat. even though I post "too many" stories. haha!

You're all so beautiful and amazing and so swaggie. I love you and you are all just... asdfjkl;

I love you!

~Taylorrrr.<3
I'd never though you'd be the one to hold my heart...