1-4.♥

Jess' P.O.V

(Point Of View)

!BEEP!

!BEEP!

!BEEP!

I was interrupted during my make-out session with T. Mills by my alarm clock telling me that it was time to wake up. I groaned and got up out of my SUPER comforable bed and started walking towards the bathroom. When I got out of the shower, I opened my closet and pulled out my favorite jeans and jumper.

When I walked down stairs, what I saw didn't surprise me at all. Some girl, eating pancakes and giggling like a maniac. Ya see, my brother is THE player at the school we go to. Every girl throws themselves at him. Even though every girl throws themselves at him, he doesn't talk to any of them. He only hooks up with girls from different schools or sometimes college. When I sat down at the table she was glaring at me like I did something wrong. I just rolled my eyes and started eating a blueberry muffin. I went to get some orange juice and there was my brother, drinking all of the milk. As usual. "What do I have to tell her this time?" I asked referring to the bimbo in the dinning room. He just smirked and said "That I have to go to work and that she has to leave before you call the cops." I hit him on the shoulder and walked out. I did as told though, because my brother is the only family I have. I told her and she just looked at me like I was stupid. She just sighed, got up, and left.

Jake came from the kitchen looking around and I said "The coast is clear." He looked relieved and I said "Now go take a shower before we're late for school." He ran up the stairs and was back down in about 30 minutes fully dressed. I've always wondered how guys get dressed so fast. When we got into his truck, Roger Rabbit by Sleeping With Sirens came on a huge smile came onto my face as I sang the lyrics

Is there a right way for how this goes? you've got your friends and you've got your foes they want a piece of something hot forget your name like they forgot oh, ain't that something? some wanna see you crash and burn and criticize your every word I'm trying to keep from going insane

ain't that the way of this whole damn thing oh, trying to be something more

nobody's gonna love you if you can't display a way to capture this nobody's gonna hold your hand and guide you through no it's up for you to understand nobody's gonna feel your pain when all is done and it's time for you to walk away so when you have today you should say all that you have to say

"Ya know, I don't know why you don't let anyone hear you sing anymore, you have an amazing voice Jess." I heard my brother say from the driver's side. I just laugh and said "Considering the fact that the last time I was on stage was in the 4th grade talent show, and the fact that I threw up on Ashley's shoes, I'm good." "Well that was in 4th grade, you never know, maybe you've gotten over it." "No, just let it go Jake." I snapped. He knows that I hate to sing in front of people.

The day went by as always.

Spanish.

Math.

Gym.

Lunch.

Biology

History.

*End of the day*

I started my walk towards the parking lot to apologize to Jake and realized that Jake's truck wasn't in the parking lot. I pulled out my iPhone and called him. He answered on the second ring.

"Hello?"

"Jake, where the hell are you!?"

"Sorry, I have football practice then a party after that. You're gonna have to walk home."