Epilouge

Hey, it took forever, but here you go.

----------------------------------------------------

I wake up with a huge smile on my face. Why? Because Micheal is standing beside my bed barely holding a tray of food, of which I'm sure is for my birthday.

"Hi Sweetie, did you make that for me?" I say taking the tray away from him before he spills everything on the floor.

"No mommy, daddy made it, but me and Ashton helped." He says giving me a toothless grin. I freaking love my family. 

"Awe, that's so sweet of you." When I get finished saying that, Mitchell walks in holding our oldest, Ashton. I'm actually pregnant right now with another and we plan on naming the newest members, yes plural, Calum and Luke.

I smile at my children and wondeful husband. I love my life so much. My kids are great, just my entire family is great. 

Jacob and Samantha are married with two kids now and I'm so happy for them. Loves it.

I eat my breakfast after thanking them a million times and them stealing half my food and take a shower. I walk into our walk in closet and grab my light-wash jeans, a black tee-shirt and my white converse along with the bracelt Mitchell gaveme for our anniversary last year. I do my makeup and curl my hair. 

I walk downstairs to see complete madness. The kitchen is a mess, Mitchell is chasing the boys, trying to get the boys dressed for school. I step in front of them giving them the 'look' as they call it. They groan and take the clothes from their father and get dressed.

They put their shoes, grabbed their bookbags and walked out to the car. I smiled at them, they're so freaking cute.

"Okay, I'm gonna take them to school then go shopping for groceries. I love you." I go to kiss Mitchell on the cheek but he moves and we end up kissing and I smile. He's a cuite. When I try to walk away, he grabs my waist and kisses my stomach. Cutie. 

"Okay, I love you too." He says when he stands up. 

I drove the kids to school and while I'm at the store, I see Samantha with some dude. The fuck?

"Sam?" I ask ans she looks at me and smiles as if there isn't some dude standing next to her. "Who is this?" She looks at me for a second but then turns around as if just realizing someone was there.

"Oh, thank you for getting that for me." She says putting a box of popcorn into the cart infront of her. I laugh, she's taller than me and she's still short. We catch up and I tell her I have to leave, but we make promises of seeing eachother soon.

She and I are still very good friends and I love her so much. I love my nephews too.  When I get home, I hear Mitchell in his office, so I leave him alone, for now. When I'm done putting the groceries away, I walk to Mitchell's office and see him on the phone and he gives me the 'please be quiet' look and I nod and sit in one of his chairs. He smiles at me and then continues with his call. 

I don't really pay attention to his phone calls unless it's for me or the well being of the pack or a member. I care a lot about this pack and I'll be damned if someone gets hurt on my watch.

He hangs up the phone and picks me up and sits me in his lap. He does this when he stressed, he says that smelling my hair calms him down. 

"What's wrong?" I asked combing my fingers through his hair. 

"Nothing, I'm just really ready for bed." He says smiling at me.

"It's literally 9:30 in the morning. You do realize that, right?" I say smiling down at him. He nods and I roll my eyes. "Well then, Mr.Alpha, go get in the bed and I'll join you when I figure out what we're having for dinner." He groans but gets up and walks out, but not before kissing me on the cheek. 

I walk into the kitchen and decide that we'll have steak, hamburgers, hotdogs, and chicken. You might think it's a lot, but as I'm sure you've caught onto, we're werewolves. I decide I'll need to start making at like 2 so I hold off for now. I walk upstairs and set an alarm on my phone just incase I fall asleep, I need to wake up in time to get the boys from school and cook dinner.

I lay in the bed with Mitchell and he pulls me into his side. This guy. This man, is my entire life. Our children are the best part of it. They mean just as much to me. I love my life and I'm so glad that I have come this far in my life, that I can live this life and be so happy with it. I feel a huge smile spread onto my face but soon turn into a frown when I hear the doorbell ring. 

I groan and sit up, but when I try to get up, Mitchell is holding me down. I kiss him until he lets up. When I open I see my little nephews, Harry and Louis. I still can't believe Jake let her name them that, honestly, I love it, but he's such a pushover.

They run into my arms and hug me tight. Obviously not enough to hurt me because they're like two , but it was cute. I pull and they both kiss my cheek. I stand up and see Jake and Sam staring at me. 

"What's up, not that you're like interrupting anythi-" "Yes you are!!!" I laugh when I hear Mitchell yell down the stairs. "Anyway, to what do I owe your presence?" I say in my most fancy voice. 

Sam rolls her eyes, "We just stopped by to say hey, we've missed you." She smiles and hugs me, careful of my huge stomach.

"Well, do you guys want to stay for dinner? Mr. Grumpy is upstairs trying to sleep, but I'm wide awake." I smile and head to the kitchen to make them lunch. Sam ended up finishing, because the twins decided now would be a good time to start kicking like they're stars of the soccer team.

"I don't like sleeping without you." I hear Mitchell whisper in my ear.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stupid ending, but here is the Epilouge. I love you guys so much and just thank you so much for all the support you guys have given me. I love you

Song of the Chapter: Blue Jeans - Lana Del Rey

Quote of the chapter: I thought I knew what real pain felt like until I saw the way you looked at her -- the way you used to look at me. a.r 

Thank you for reading, and voting, and commenting through these like what, two year?

I love you

-Taylor.♥
she said, babe, you look so cool