20→

Hey guys! Shout-out to Alex! I love her book so she said that if I update she'd update... lol but when you guys comment like "update" or message me like that, that doesn't make me work any faster... it's a process. I don't know if you guys have noticed, but I changed the names of my chapters and deleted author's notes because people were getting confused and I lost count of how many actual chapters I had.

I bet you guys think this is just an Author's note, right?

then you'd be absolutely right.

Just kidding. Here you go.

I'm annoying j's.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jess' P.O.V

I've decided that I'm gonna call Lucas and tell him that he can be in my life as long as he knows his boundaries. Ring Ring

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's Jessica. I was just calling to say that I want you to be apart of my life, it's just that I need to get used to you before you can be fully apart of my life, and if you're not okay with that, then you're gonna have to deal with that." I was out of breath when I finished my sentence.

"Jessica, I would do absolutely anything to be apart of your life." I could tell he was being sincere.

"Okay, well. That's all I had to say. Um, have a nice day." I said with a genuine smile on my face.

"Okay, bye. I love you." My smile dropped from my face. "I'm sorry does that make you uncomfortable?"

"I'm sorry, but yes, it does. I just can't say that to you, at least not now." I say and hang up. How could he say that? I've only just now let him into my life and he loves me? This is way too much for me and I can't even deal rn.

I went downstairs and opened the fridge, I got out some strawberries and some yogurt. I grabbed a banana, sliced it up, sliced the bananas and put the yogurt in a blender and made a smoothie for myself. When I was done making the smoothie I went and sat on the couch and watched Adventure Time. I guess I was down there for a while because next thing you know, someone is waking me up.

"Babe, you need to wake up and come to bed, it almost one in the morning." I knew that voice anywhere, my amazing mate, Mitchell. I groaned and rolled further towards the couch. I heard him chuckle and I was lifted and I felt tingles knowing that Mitchell was holding me made me feel safe. I felt us walking up the stairs and couldn't wait to go to sleep.

Mitchell let me change into some shorts and one of his t-shirts and then laid me on the bed and put the covers over me. I was almost asleep when I got really hot.

I took off the covers, and went to turn the fan on. When I got back in the bed, I still couldn't cool off.

Shit, I'm in heat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yea, sorry for the cliffhanger, but the next chapter is gonna be.... yea. Um, sorry for not updating and like I said before the chapter, me and my friend made a deal so yea. Go read her book "Waiting to find you" her username is @alexrc2001.

Song of the chapter: 23 Mike Will Made It, Miley Cyrus, Juicy J, and Wiz Khalifa

Quote of the chapter : As we got older, the monsters crept from under our bed and into our minds

If you follow me on Instagram, than you know I posted a picture that said that. Go follow me on Instagram and you're amazing little people. ilysmrn. @ashley_taylor_black

I love all of you so much and thank you all so much for being patient with me about updating and you're just so amazing.

Turn down for what?

~Taylorrrrr.<3
ALEX HAS BEEN HERE MUHAHA!!! Don't tell Taylor I was she will kill me.