29◄

Two chapters in two days? Food. Now. *snaps fingers in Z formation*
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jess's P.O.V

After watching "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" for the 6th time and eating like two pizzas, Mitchell was passed out. What a fag. I put the cover on him and get up to walk into the bathroom.

I take a shower and changed into one of Mitchell's shirts and a pair of his boxers. What? Im tired and his clothes are huge on me.

I walk into the room and smiled at Mitchell. He's so cute when he's asleep. He reached around the bed and frowned. He sat uo and looked around the room and smiled at me when he saw me standing in his clothing. He opened his arms to me and I lay into his arms ashe kisses the back of my neck and whispered,

"I love you." He is literal perfection.

I smiled widley, "Goodnight, I love you too." I say and all into a deep sleep.

When I wake up, Mitchell is smiling down at me, just like yesterday. Weirdo. I smile back at him and get up. I hear him groan and say "Come baaaccccckkkkk."

I smile, "I wish, but we have school, so get up." I try to walk away and am pulled back by Mitchell.

"I am the alpha to be, I think we can miss one day of school." He says pouting. Awww.

"Well, I'm not, so I have to go. So you can either come with me to school or you can stay here by yourself." I say and walk into the bathroom.

I washed off all of the make-up from last night and put on fresh make-up. I curled my hair again and walked out to find something to wear. I grabbed my white "Stay gold, Ponyboy." shirt and some blue high-waisted shorts and put them on. I put on my black sandals and walked downstairs.

I saw the slut that I hit and smirked. I know I sound like a total bitch, but she knows that Mitchell is may mate an- shit. She doesn't know, because Mitchell never presented me to the pack. Why hadn't he said anything? Tears began to brim in my eyes. He doesn't want me.

Speak of the devil and he shall appear. In walked in a smirking Mitchell. He dropped his smirk when he say I had tears in my eyes. He was next to me in seconds and was hugging me.

"What's wrong, baby? What happened?" He asks calmly. I look up at him.

"Why haven't you presented me to the pack?" I ask and my voice cracks.Shit.

"I didn't think you wanted to be presented to the pack until we were fully mated and I didn't think you wanted to mate yet, so I just kinda left it alone." He says blushing and scratching the back of his neck. That made me smile instantly.

"Is the famous Mitchell Sawyer blushing?" I ask teasing him.

"Yea, yea. Whatever. Are you okay?" He asked gently.

"Yea, I'm fine." I say smiling.

"Okay, well we have to go to school considering you won't ditch with me." He says taking my hand. 

When we're in the car I remembered that I had to get Sam something for her birthday. "Hey, after school you have to take me to the mall." I say looking out the window. 

"And why am I taking you to the mall?" He asked 

"To buy Sam something for her birthday." I asy simply as we arrive at school.

"Fine, but on two conditions." I sigh and nod.

"What are your conditions?" I ask looking at hime.

"One, you have to put my name on it." I nod. "Annnnd, I get unlimited kisses for a week." he says childishly. I smile and nod.

"Agreed." I said giggiling. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Before we go to the mall, we have to go home, I have to get my wallet." I say when I'm in Mitchell's car.

"No, we don't, I want to buy the present because you're picking it out." I sigh in defeat because I know he's not going to give up on this. 

"Fine, but I'm buying the food in the food court." I declared. He chuckled and drove to the mall. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We got Sam a bottle of Our Moment by One Direction (Chick is obsessed with them) a pair of American Eagle jeans, a white tank top and a gray cardigan thing, we also got her some knee high boots. 

We walked over to the food court and got some Chinese food, my treat.(((((:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we got home, Sam was crying on the front porch. What?

I give the bags to Mitchell and he carries them inside and lets me and Sam talk. 

"What's wrong, Sam?" I asked her pulling her into a hug.

"I think Jacob found his mate" She said sobbing onto my shoulder. 

"Why would you think that?" I asked softly, trying to calm her down.

" I found this really long letter that he was writing and he was saying how she was the love of his life." She continued to sob onto my shoulder for about 20 minutes until I pulled away.

"I assure, his mate hasn't found him yet." I wasn't going to lie and say he hasn't found his mate.

"Do you know who his mate is?" I nod. She looks at me like I'm crazy. "Who is it?" She asked frantically.

"You'll figure it out soon." I say getting up and walking away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wrote this all during school. I was writing with pencil and paper and i swear I lost the whole thing like 20 times.

Song of the Chapter; Invisible - Hunter Hayes
                                         ^^^^^^^ that's like my song to y'all.

Quote of the Chapter; She's got a heavy heart, a messy soul, a reckless mind, and I think it's beautiful the way she carries herself.

Vote?

Anyway, thanks so much to everyone who is constantly supporting me in writing this.

I STILL HAVE LIKE 3 MILLION READS. I STILL CAN'T EVEN DEAL WITH LIFE.

~Taylorrrr.<3
Call me, beep me, if you wanna reach me. Kim Possible.