12►

[ A/N hey guys! So sorry that you guys had to wait so much. But I was just having a moment where I was like I don't feel like doing anything. But I'm feeling a little better now and I'm planning my bestfriend weekend now so I think I'll be updating. Love you guys!! ]

"W- why do you ask?" I stutter. Crap. I know that he knows that I'm nervous. I don't communicate with my pack. I haven't been talking to them for the past week because the last time I was there the school *sorry for the language* slut (Brittany) called me a bitch and I do not wish to see her face. I should really talk to them.

" I was just wondering. Do you belong to a pack or are you a rouge?" He asked. I could tell that he was hoping I wasn't a rouge. As you can tell, rouges aren't very liked around here. Anywhere really.

"No, I'm not a rouge I just. Why do you want to know what pack I belong to?" I really don't want to tell him. Our pack isn't very big, not very many people know about it so I don't really expect him to know it. Our pack only had about 15 pack member not including me, Samantha, and Jake.

"I just want to know. So what pack do you belong to?" He asked. I can tell he's getting impatient. Why is he being like this? I mean, it's not like the end of the world if I don't tell him. He's being too cray right now.

"Blue Lake." I mumble getting up and getting a bottle of water.

"What was that princess?" He asked.

"Princess? Really?"

"Yes, now answer the question."

"I already answered the question."

"Answer it again." He's getting annoying. "I belong to the Blue Lake Pack." I say loud and clear. He just looks at me like I'm crazy. Whatever. I pick up the bottle and walk out into the living room. "I mean it's not a big deal. What pack do you belong to?" I ask sitting down on the couch. "Dawn Creek."

Well that's a problem.

[ A/N I'm so sorry that its short and kinda boring. But this and probably the next chapter will probably be fillers. I'm sorry. But I'm having ideas and I'll be writing those ideas down and posting them. Love you guys. I like apples!✨