16☺

[ Hey guys! I'm sorry it takes me a while to update. aaand I'm sorry for all the random quotes. I'm reading The Fault In Our Stars and that thing is FULL of good quotes. But anyway, I know you guys want me to update, but please don't be rude about it. Seriously. but I still love all of you, even the rude people.(: ] 

Jess' P.O.V

"Wait, so what you're saying is that you disrespected the alpha and now you're trying to figure stuff out with Mitchell?" Jake asked looking at me confused. I nod my head and because that's pretty much what happened but dumbed down. "Pretty much." I said. I don't know if I should tell them about the whole "he talked to his alpha thing." But they deserve to know. "Aaanndddd. Mitchell went and talked to his Alpha about all of us joining the pack." Jake looked like he was about to say something so I cut him off. "I will totally understand if you two don't want to be with his pack and stay with this one, but just know that no matter what you two say, I'm going to be with him. He's my mate an I will stand by him." I say looking both of them in the eye. "Jess, I understand your decision and I'll be coming with you, because it's my job to protect you." Samantha says getting up and standing next to me. I give her big smile and looked at Jake. "I'm not leaving this pack." He says and gets up walking right past me and into his room. I can't help but breakdown. Sam is trying to comfort me but I ran into my room and cried my self to sleep.

Mitchell's P.O.V

I was about to knock on Jess' door when it flew open with Jake standing there looking furious. "You." He says and grabs my collar. He drags me into the house and throws me on the couch. My wolf is seriously pissed but I know that he is my mate's brother so I should respect him. "Why would you give my sister the option to join your pack?" He says/yells. "Because, I want to be with her and my father has allowed her to join our pack. I don't want to reject her. I shouldn't have to either. I would like for her to join our pack and you two may join as well." I say as calmly as possible. He looks at me surprised for a second but then goes back to angry. "I lost my mate because she's leaving. I'm not going to leave the pack for you." He says pointing at me. "Then don't. Leave for Jessica, or Samantha. Whom I'm guessing is the mate you're talking about." I say. He looks at me for a second before sighing and running a hand through his hair. " I don't know. I just. This is the only pack that we've joined since the whole thing with Lucas. I want Jess to be happy. So I'll go with you. But I won't like it." He said. I jump up from the couch and hug him.

"Ummm, am I missing something?" Someone said from behind me. I turned around and there was Jessi. "Hey babe." I say turning around and giving her a hug. "Hi." She said more of a question. "Why were you hugging my brother...?" She asked obviously confused. "He said that he's gonna join the pack." I said smiling. She took a second to realize what I said and smiled. "Okay, well I guess we need to talk to your alpha?" Jake asked looking at me. "Yeah, so that you guys can go through the ritual." I said looking back at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ there. I updated. I know that it's crap, but yeah. You guys are amazing and someone messaged me:@Smexybeastly99 about her story. New Girls. READ IT. It is so good so far. Read that ish.

Song of the chapter: Beautiful Freaks - Hot Chelle Rae (I think that's how you spell it. )

Quote of the chapter: First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, and then you win. - Ghandi.

Sooo yeah. I hope you guys liked this and I hope you guys read that story. But yeah, I'm gonna call you guys my Beautiful Freaks from now on. I like that name. Lemme know what you think.(:

Byeeeeeee.

Wear you crown with pride. 👑

------------------------------------------