8☻

[ Here's Chapter 8! Love you guys so much!!(: ]

Jess' P.O.V
You know how I said that I let go what Samantha had said? I lied. It's been about 3 or 4 days since she told me that and that's all I've been thinking about. I'm freaking out. Mitchell has been acting kind of weird around me, or sorry, nice. It so weird but hey, I'm turning 17 TOMORROW!!! I'm so freaking excited!! I was pulled out of my thoughts by my alarm clock going off for the second time this morning. I got up and went to take a shower, when I finished washing my hair, I washed my body with my Coconut body-wash. When I was done, I walked towards my wardrobe and picked out my outfit for the day. I picked out my skinny jeans and a white shirt with a floral print cross on it. I put a little make-up and put my watch and earrings on. I grabbed my bag and keys and was about to walk to school when I realized that Jake wasn't home. He had been avoiding me for the past few days and I was both hurt and annoyed. I grabbed my phone and clicked on his contact name and pressed call. It rang for a while and I realized that he wasn't going to answer me. I hung up not wanting to leave a voicemail I clicked message and sent a quick text
"Will you be back for my birthday?"
I started walking towards school until I felt a pair of eyes staring at me. I quickly turned around to see Mitchell on his bike looking at me. "What are you doing here?" I asked excited and annoyed. I was just so angry with Jake and how he was avoiding the situation like a complete child. "I thought you would want a ride, I guess not." He said while getting back on his motorcycle. "I'm sorry, it's just that Jake still isn't back and he's being a complete child. But yes I would like a ride if the offer still stands." I said looking at him hopefully the small frown on his face slowly softened and he handed me the helmet.

When we pulled into the school parking lot people looked at me. I've actually grown used to it. People have been looking at me for the past few days. I just tell myself that it's only because I'm hanging out with Mr.BadBoy. I started walking towards hel-school. Why do I always get them mixed up? Anyway, while I was walking I heard scoffs, and whispered thanks to my werewolf hearing, I heard her. "I can't believe he even likes her. I mean look at her, she's so plain." I acted like I didn't hear that comment but I still felt like I was worthless. I sped up and went to my locker and got everything I would need for all my first classes.

Mitchell's P.O.V

I stood in the office awaiting my changed schedule. I changed my schedule to match Jessie's. Yes, I call her Jessie. Everyone calls her Jess and I wanted something personal, she never said anything about it so I just kept calling her that. No one, that I know of, has tried to touch Jessie and I'm grateful for that. Although they kind of have to obey me, as the alpha's son. Which, now that I think about it, Jessie isn't in my pack. I'll just ask her when she finds out that I'm her mate tomorrow. Just thinking about it gave me butterflies... woah, back the truck up. Butterflies? What is this girl doing to me? I walked into Spanish and was greeted by the most amazing scent I've ever smelt-Jessie.

Spanish is officially the most boring class in the history of classes, at least I got to see Jessie.

Jess' P.O.V

So apparently Mitchell changed his schedule to match mine. It's cute, he's been so sweet to me for the past few days, I really like this side of him. But I can't help the little voice in the back of my head thinking that this is all just some act and he'll go back to being immature and annoying. I just hope it isn't an act. Anyway, tomorrow's my birthday, the day I shift, and the day I'm suppose to find my mate. I don't really care for finding my mate as much as it may come as a surprise. It's just because of what happened with my parents. I don't know who my mate is, but I do know that Jake will kick his arse if he treats me the wrong way. Speaking of which, where is Jake. I texted him this morning and he still hasn't replied. So I decided that I was going to go to his football practice after school and talk to him there.

The day went by pretty quick and the only thing that happened was that I went to Starbucks. It was amazing.♥ When I walked out of the school I realized that I had about an hour until football practice ended and I know that he sure as h*ll won't be talking to me while practice is going on so I decide that I'd go to the park for a while. When I got to the park I saw Jake sitting there with his head in his hands (I can tell it's him because of his scent and his smell.) #wolfswag. "Jake, what are you doing? You're supposed to be at football practice." He looked up at me and he just looked at me. With a blank expression. I don't know what to do so I just stand there awkwardly waiting for him to respond to my question but he doesn't. He swiftly (I like this word also) gets up and pulls me into a bone-crushing hug. I reluctantly hug him bak. "It's so messed up Jess." He says so low that I can barely hear him. I hug him even tighter. I hear a twig snap and I jerk my head towards that direction but I don't see anything. I grabbed Jake's wrist and started the walk towards my car.

Mitchell's P.O.V.
I watched Jessi walk towards the park and was watching her in the woods. Before you think like oh, he's such a creppy stalker. No, I just want to protect my mate and I need to make sure that she is okay at all times. I was watching and then she walked up to some guy. I heard her say something but I wasn't very concentrated on what she said, I was too busy thinking about who she was talking to. Before I could think, the person got up and hugged her. It made me so mad. He whispered something and she hugged him tighter. I didn't notice I was stepping foward until I stepped on a twig snap causing her to snap her head towards my direction I hid back further in the woods so that I could see her and she couldn't see me. I saw her grab the stranger's wrist and took them towards her car. To say that I was extremely pissed was an under-statement.

That's the chapter guys! If you've noticed, I've changed the cover! A huge thank you to @CityOfLove_ for making it! I absolutely love it! I hope you guys liked this chapter and keep giving me your feedback so I know what I'm doing right and what I'm doing wrong. I love you guys more than I love Taco Bell. Dude, you better feel pretty effing special. Anyway, I have like 1,000 reads!!! I can't believe this!

I've decided that instead of questions (that I've obviously forgotten about) I'm going to post "songs of the chapter" and then put like a lyric video of the song on the side.(:

Song of the Chapter:
Roger Rabbit ~ Sleeping With Sirens.

I'm sorry if you don't like the songs that I choose for the chapters but they're based on what I listened to while I wrote the chapter.(: Like I said, I love you guys and I hope you all have a lovely evening/day.