19↑

Hi guys, I'm sorry for not updating in FOREVER, but here's the chapter.(((:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jess' P.O.V

So I think I've decided I kinda want lucas in my life, judge me. It's just that I just now found my mate and even the thought of being apart from him breaks my heart. I understand that he wanted his mate, but he didn't have to be so rude to us.

I walk into the bedroom and lay down on m-our bed. It's weird to think that I live with my mate, but it's also nice. I pull the comforter(<I think that's a southern thing) back and lay down. I have two fans blowing on me, because I like it cold. I'm about to fall asleep when I feel someone wrap an arm around me and pull me into their chest. The sparks remind me that it's Mitchell. "Goodnight baby, I love you," is the last thing I hear before I fall asleep.

Mitchell's P.O.V

I can't stand to see Jess like this, she's in so much stress, I can feel it. Being this close to her is helping me though, I feel like I can protect her, and I can, physically, but I can't save her from her own mind. Also, being this close is making me want to mark her even more, it takes all of my strength to keep my wolf down.

"Mark mate" is what he keeps saying. I mean would it kill him to make proper sentences? I feel Jess stir in her sleep and scoot back into me. I can't take it anymore, I can either stay here and mark her without her permission or leave and not be attacked by her when she wakes. I chose option number 1. I get up and walk towards the bathroom, I'll just take a shower, that will help me forget about all of this.
Wrong.

All I can think about is what she's doing right now. I mean it's only been like three weeks and I'm already whipped.
When I was done in the shower i wrapped a towel around my lower section and walked into Jess' and I's room.

Jess' P.O.V
When I woke up I was alone. Not gonna lie, that really sucks. I've been used to waking up next to Mitchell and it's been my favorite thing ever since. I was about to get up when I heard footsteps coming towards our door. I closed my eyes at the same time the door opened.
"I know you're awake, sweetheart."

I smiled hearing Mitchell's voice.

"I thought you were someone else." I say getting up and seeing him in JUST a towel. Does he not realize what he's doing to me? I looked him in the eye to see him smirking. Asshole. I laid back down and pulled the cover over my face. "I'm not gonna come out until you get dressed." I say but I'm pretty sure it was a bit muffled.

"Fine, fine fine, but I think you like it." He said. I could practically hear the smirk in his voice.

"Whatever you say." I say but I did like it, tbh.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Thank you all SO much for being so patient with me, I haven't had ANY ideas what to write about! ilysm.

Song of the chapter: Jolene - Dolly Parton.
Judge me.

Quote: She is clothed in strength and dignity and she laughs without fear of the future.
Proverbs 31:25.
I'm sorry if you're not a Christian, it's just that's my favorite one... yea. DOn't be offended.

Just thought of this:
If you self-harm or anything like that, talk to me the next time you want to pick up that blade. Turn on the shower. Anything like that. Okay?
My kik is @ashley_taylor_black