6▲

I might have posted this on like a Sunday or maybe like a Monday depending. Anywayy. I hope you guys like this chapter and start reading... Anyway well guess what guy SUPER exciting news *sarcasm* I have an ear infection! Isn't that great?! Nope! Anyway, I just wanted to update anyway because YOLO. No? Okay.

NOW
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 6

Jess' P.O.V

I woke up the next morning to a loud banging on the door I called for Jake to answer it, but he didn't reply, he was probably still in bed with his (excuse my language) slut of the night. I slowly got out of my bed and walked downstairs. When I walked downstairs the hardwood floor was freezing so I decided to put my bunny slippers on. No judgey. I opened the door and there was Mitchell. He looked kinda mad, but I just ignored it. "Mitchell, what do you want? It's" *looks at clock in the hall*" 6AM!!" "I thought I should bring you your pig now.." He moved his hand from around his back and then I saw the pig that I've since I was 2 months old. I quickly tried to snatch it out of his hands. tried. He had some good instincts for a human. Should I explain now? Nah, too complicated. He just pushed out his cheek towards me indicating he wanted a kiss in trade for my pig I was about to peck his cheek when he quickly turned his head making our lips press together. I quickly realized that he ws now vulnarble to me so I took this opportunity to snatch my pig and stop kissing him. I smile a devious smile and walk away leaving the door open so he could come in and eat some breakfast. I quickly made eggs, bacon, pancakes, and sausage. When I finished I realized that Mitchell had been staring at me the whole time. I blushed a little bit but it quickly faded when -what I'm guessing- Jake's slut came in only wearing Jake's shirt. I quickly made my plate and sat down. Mitchell just kept looking at me, despite that she kept touching his arm and I actually almost growled like what the eff. Jake slowly came downstairs and without even stopping in the kitchen to tell me the lie today, walked out. I looked at the girl he had "interactions" with and said "You need to leave." She didn't even look at me but instead she just pushed a peice of paper towards him I'm guess she put her phone number on there then walked out.

I got up and basically slammed my dish into the sink. Why was I getting so angry? Mitchell was not my boyfriend. What happens if he's my m- no, even if he was, I wouldn't find out until next week. That's right my birthday is in one week! #$swwagg. Lol, no. That's when I'm supposed to shift. Yayyy. I walked passed the dining room and mumbled "I'm taking a shower." I went upstairs and went into the bathroom and let the temperature rise. Now would be a great time to explain why I'm all weird. So I highly suggest you sit down. This is gonna take a while.

So, when I was 5 years old, my mother was attacked by rouges*. She was killed due to the fact that she was out numbered. Because he had marked** her, my father died 2 minutes after she was presented dead. So that only left me, my brother and Samantha, a good friend of mine. She was only 1 year older than me, but she was my protector. That was my father's last wish was that she protect me with everything that she had. Because my father was alpha, someone had to step in fast and become alpha, due to the fact that Jake was only 7 years old, he couldn't yet become Alpha, so my father's brother had to step in and take the position. His name was Lucas and he was a terrible Alpha. He didn't rule properly and he would've SERIOUSLY dissapointed my father. My brother and I decided to run away when I was 13 and he was 15 he had shifted then, so he had more confidence when we ran away we had to take Samantha with us due to the fact that she was my protector. We've lived here since I was 13 and I'm now 16 turning 17 in a week. Yeah. That's pretty much it.

Wait, I have to explain why I can't sing in crowds, don't I? Well when i was about 7 years old, I entered the school talent show, but I bet Lucas "my voice" that I'd win, but he rigged the voting and made me lose. So yeah, I couldn't sing for a really long time and I'm still scared even though we're "free" technically. We joined a pack when we entered their territory and they accepted us. [I have 69% of battery. I had to.] The alpha of our pack is an amazing alpha and he treats me like his very own daughter. Now that I've explained I have to go to hell. Woops, I meant school.

I got out of the shower and put on my dark skinny jeans, white tanktop, and grey hoodie on. I went and blow dryed my hair and starightened it. I put on a little mascara and walked downstairs and surprisingly, Mitchell was sat on the couch watching the news. "No offense, but why are you still here?" I asked while standing in the doorway. "I thought you would need a ride to school." I looked up from putting my blue converse on to look at his facial expression and he actually looked genuine. I tied my right Converse on and grabbed my bag. "Okay, thanks." I said giving him a warm smile. The ride - surprisingly- not awkward. We just listened to music and me being me, sang along to every single one of them. What can I say? I like to listen to music. A LOT. When we got there I was about to open my door but Mitchell opened it for me. I gave him a smile and walked towards the entrance. While I was walking I couldn't help but see whispering to their friends and staring at me like I'd just killed an effing puppy or something. When I got to my locker I grabbed my Spanish and Math books and closed my locker and headed to class. As soon as I walked in, I saw a -very pissed- Samantha standing next to my desk.

Here we go

[ Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter. Sorry there wasn't any of Mitchell's P.O.V .(: Thank you to everyone who commented and was like "I like this book" or something like that. Anyway. DO any of you know how to add pictures to the side of the chapters on the computer? Lemme know!(:]