18↓

Okaayyyy this is the chapterrrrr!!!
---------------------------------------------
Jess' P.O.V

I woke up this morning to my phone ringing. I picked it up an answered before checking. Big mistake.
"Hello?" I asked groggily.
"Hello Jessica." I felt my heart literally drop. Like to the floor.
"L-L-Lucas?" I asked nervously.
"Yes princess, now. Why have you run away from me?" He asked and you could hear that in his voice.
"You were an ass." I said feeling a burst of confidence.
"Well, well, well. Someone finally got the guts she always wanted eh?" He asked evidentially confident.
"Yep. Now, if you'll excuse me. I don't feel like talking to you." I say hanging up.
"Who was that, babe?" I hear a VERY, very sexy morning voice say beside me. "Uuuuuuhhhhhhhmmmm, ya knoww. JustAlphaLucas. Welp. I ought to take a shower welp bye now." I say fast getting up and walking towards the bathroom. "Wait. Turn. Explain." He said still sitting up from his laying position. I turned around and looked at him. "Wellll, that was Lucas" I say not making eye contact. "Jessi, look at me." He says getting up and walking toward me. He grabs my chin and makes me look at him. "Everything is going to be fine, okay?" He says looking straight into my eyes telling me that he is dead serious. "Okay, but seriously, I need to take a shower." I say walking away and going into the bathroom. I put my phone on Pandora and the riff off from Pitch Perfect came on.

Okay, call me weird, but I can sing that entire thing. Even the rap. Because I'm cool like that. I turn on the water and while I'm waiting, I strip my clothes off and get into the water. The hot water calming me down from the stress Lucas has just caused me. I start singing along to the song while washing my hair and washing my body. I guess Pandora was on shuffle because the next song that came on was "Fallin' For You" R5. <my bestfriend is obsessed with them. There you go Rebecca. I sing along to the song while I grab some clothes out of the now empty room, I guess Mitchell went to get breakfast or something..

I grabbed my misfits t-shirt and some denim high-waisted shorts, I grabbed some socks and my black leather-ish boots. I saw that my socks didn't match, but life's too short to think about matching socks. Anyway, when I got downstairs my heart dropped. Mitchell. Was. Eating. The. Last. Jar. Of. Nutella. No, I think my heart literally stopped for like five seconds. This can't be happening. I looked at him in pure horror and he just started laughing. Does he think this is a game?

"How could you?" I ask, I swear, I'm acting like he just killed my hamster. "I'm sorry babe, we'll get you some more Nutella, yeah?" He asked looking into my eyes. I huffed "Fine, but they're better be enough left for my toast." I say grabbing the, almost empty, jar out of his hands and spreading it on a piece of toast that I guess he made. I start eating the piece of toast, and let me tell you, if oyu've never had Nutella, it is literally heaven in your mouth. Like legit. I finish the toast and wait for this fat ass to finish his food.

I was watching Adventure Time when he finally came in and told me it was time to go. I got up and got into the car. When we were in the care, Trouble by NeverShoutNever came on and I couldn't help but smile and sing along. I was so consumed with the song that I didn't notice that we were at the store and that Mitchell was staring at me with amusement. "Well, um let's - let's go." I say running into the store.

While in the store I was all over the place grabbing this, grabbing that. It was fun to me. I'm weird. Sorry. But when I was done and confident that I had everything that we needed for the pack house. I push the cart into one of the registers and watch as the girl behind the counter is shamelessly staring at MY mate. I try my best not to be the stereotypical mate, like getting getting jealous over every little thing that my mate does. But this chick gives him his number. lol, no. "Hey babe, what do you want to do when we get home?" I ask him touching his arm. "I don't know. We should go play mini golf or something." He says looking down at me.

"I would love that." I say smiling. I get on my tippy toes and kiss him on the lips. The girl at the cash register coughs just a little too loudly if you ask me. "That will $85.16"(<I made that up.) I reach for my wallet but then Mitchell grabs my hand and pays. I roll my eyes and I walk outside with the buggy in front of me. We put the groceries in the back of the car and drive home. When we get there I put all of the groceries up. When I am FINALLY done putting all all of it up I join Mitchell, Samantha and Jake all in the media room. When I walk in there, they're watching Sixteen Candles. I stop dead in my tracks and jump on the couch.
"God, you're so fat" Samantha groans I guess I landed on her.

"Shut up. I'm just so fabulous that it adds weight." I say and turn my attention back to Sixteen Candles.

Mitchell's POV

I look over at Jessi and I can't help but smile. I'm so glad that's she's my mate. She's so focused on the movie that I guess she doesn't notice me staring at her. My wolf won't shut the hell up though. He keeps saying something, but I really don't care. I just want to focus on my mate. I was pulled out of my thoughts when there was a knock on the door. Since I'm the alpha, I have to answer the door. I open it up to see a strange man standing there with a slightly small woman. "Hi, I'm looking for Jessica and Jake Howard." He says and I can hear my mate whimpering. Oh hell no. This ass must be Lucas.

THE END

nah, I'm gonna be nice because its taken me forever to update.

"Okay then, um just a sec." I say at a loss for words this NEVER happens to me. I walk into the living room to see my mate about to cry. nononononononono. I sit down and pull her onto my lap and rock her like a toddler. "Shhh it's okay. We don't have to let your aunt or your uncle in." I say into her hear. She pulls away and gives me a questioning look. "I don't have an aunt from him." She says slowly. "Well than who was that lady he was with?" I ask her. "That would be my mate." Lucas says from behind me. I turn around after putting Jessi down.

"Did I invite you in?" I say almost in a growl.
"No, but I would like to apologize to my niece and nephew." He says looking at Jessi. I step in front of her blocking his view from her.
"You will not speak to my mate." I say just about to burst for my temper.
"Oh? She's found her mate? How sweet. Jessica, can I please speak with you?" He says looking behind me. I turn around and she's standing up.
"Fine, you can talk to me right here." She says crossing her arm.

Jessi's P.O.V

"Right, well, we all know that I was NOT a very good alpha while you three were in my pack." "Damn right" I mumble but I know he heard me. "But that was just me acting out on the fact that I hadn't found my mate." He says looking lovingly down at the woman under his arm.

"So you're telling me you were a complete dick to me, my brother and my bestfriend and my brother all because you hadn't found your mate?" I say obviously not believing him. "Jessica, you clearly don't understand. You have just found your mate, correct?" He doesn't give me time to reply. "Well imagine me. Almost 27 and I still hadn't found my mate. My wolf couldn't bare it so I took it out on the people around me." He says looking between me, Jake and Samantha.

"I mean, I understand you wanted your mate, but you made me feel terrible." I say looking at him.

"I know I did, I've come to apologize for how I treated all of you. I'm not asking you to forgive me, I just want you to know I'm sorry." He says meaning it.

I let out a breath of defeat. "I know you're sorry, Uncle Luke. " I pause. "But you need to leave. I'm sorry. I'll be in contact with you if I want to, but for now you have to leave." I say walking upstairs into my room.

I need to make a decision if I want him to be in my life again.

---------------------------------------------
Hey guys! I am SO SORRY it's been taking me FOREVER to update. I tried to make this one longer and me wanting it to be longer and having a bit of writers block AND school and cheer, NOT a good mix.

quote of the chapter: It hurts because it mattered - John Green

song of the chapter: A Match Into Water - Pierce The Veil
^ I've been obsessing over them lately. listen to this song, it is so amazing. the beginning thoe.

Follow me on twitter?
@AshleyTaylorBla

Instagram?
@__taylorrrrr___

I love you guys stay strong and beautiful. ★

-Taylorrrr.<3

I have a cwushhhh.:3