27♫

Hi guys! I know that all of you loved that cliffhanger.

Had to start off with Mitchell's P.O.V cause I didn't explain what happened last chapter.((:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mitchell's P.O.V

I pulled up to the house and was waiting for Jessie when I was turned around and some slut was kissing me. I couldn't pull away because she had a death grip on the back of my neck.I know I used to be a player and all, but come on. I found my mate and I really don't want anyone but her. In fact...

I was pulled out of my thoughts when the slut was pulled off of me and onto the ground, thank god. I turned to thank the person who pulled her off when I was slapped across the face. I could tell, by the sparks, that it was Jessie. Damn, she can hit.

I looked up and saw that she was already in her truck. She pulled out of the driveway and I already knew there was only one of three places she could be. Either Starbucks, Taco Bell, or she went to go watch Hercules. I knew she wanted to see Hercules because she had already said that she wanted to do that on Valentine's Day. I love how most girls would want to go see some sappy romance movie while she just wants to see Hercules.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I pulled up to Starbucks. I looked through the window and saw that she was sitting there, drinkig her little frapp-shit that she always gets when she comes hereand reading on her phone, I'm amazed she didn't get one of the little cake things.

I sat right next to her and waited for her to say something.

"Jessie, please look at me." I said in a pleading tone, I know I sound like a little bitch, but this is my mate that we're talking about. I need her in my life, man. She ignored me until she finished her little book.

"What do you want Mitchell?" Ouch. That hurt. I knew she was mad, but I didn't like the venom in her voice at all, it hurt me and my wolf.

"I'm sorry baby, I was in shock. But even if you don't forgive me, damn. You slap hard." I saw her smile and I couldn't help but smile too. Now's my shot.

"But really, I'm so sorry. I would never want to kiss anyone in my entire life other than you of course, I mean really. I'm in love with you for crying out loud. I was gonna wait until we graduated, but..." I pulled out a box from my pocket and took her hand. I could hear her heart beat and her eyes were huge.

"Don't worry, I'm not asking you to marry me, I'm just giving you something." I saw her relax a little until she saw the hurt look on my face.

"It's not that I never want to marry you, it's just that I want to finish high school and then go to college and then come back home, then do all of that stuff." She said smiling and coming over to sit on my lap. I smiled at her and opened the box.

The ring I got her was an infinity ring with diamonds incrusted in it. It was a promise ring.

"I know that you don't want to get married yet, and I respect that. But, this is a promise ring, so there has to be a promise to it." I said smiling at her. I saw her nod and she knew what the promise was.

"I promise, that one day, me and you will be married and we will have kids with the white picket fence and everything" She said giggiling. Even though she was laughing I knew she meant it, and that's all that mattered to me. She smiled and kissed me. I am truly, madly, crazy deeply in love with her. (1D)

"Well, to make up for you letting that girl kiss you, you have to buy me a salted caramel cake pop." She said smiling as we got up. I sighed and bought her one. I've been with her for like three months and I'm already whipped.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jess' P.O.V

I pulled up the house and when I got out was imeadatley pulled into someone's arms. I could tell it was Mitchell due to all of the sparks. I smiled and turned around. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. I love this man with everything in me. Damn it.

If you're wondering why I don't want to love him, it's because love means falling and falling means that you have to trust someone to catch you. I have a good reason to not trust very easily so, yea.

But it feels like I can trust Mitchell, so I think I'm gonna fall and juat pray to god that he'll catch me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guiseeee I know it's a really short update, and I'm so sorry. I was actually bisy this weeek... weird. Anyway, I think the book is basically finished, plus I have a million different ideas swirling around in my head for my other book. Ughhh

Quote of the Chapter: Why do you shut me out? Why do you shut the world out? - Frozen

Song of the Chapter: I lived- One Republic

I think I'm in love with that song.

Yea, if I did it right, the ring will be on the right.

~Taylorrrr.<3
it was over my head, I know nothing at all.