Chapter 13: Best Buds I Can't Live Without

Felix, Dayne and Leonard tried to comfort me. But nothing seemed effective. My heart was really broken and I just wanted to cry the whole night.

I woke up with puffy eyes. Good thing it was Saturday or else everybody would have asked me why I was crying. I didn’t have any mood to answer their questions.

I woke up at around 10am in the morning. My brothers had gone to my neighbor’s house so I was left alone.

When I went down, I was so shock to see who was there.

Felix, Leonard and Dayne.

“Good morning sunshine!” Leonard called while he was cooking.

“How was your sleep?” Dayne asked while he was preparing the plates.

“Are you hungry? Well, you have to wait for a few more minutes because our chef is a little slow.” He looked at Leonard while blending something in the blender.

“How about you cook?huh?” He looked at him with an angry look though he was literally joking.

“Wai-wait. What are you guys doing here?!” I asked them.

“We’re gonna cheer you up by making all your favourites.” Dayne answered.

“Since we weren’t able to comfort you well, we decided to come to your house until you feel happy.” Felix said.

I can’t believe this. They’re really cooking all my favourites. Omelettes, pancakes with strawberry jam, apple juice and hot chocolate.

Dayne pulled my chair for me to sit down. Leonard gave me my plate with all my favourites and Felix poured the hot chocolate to my cup. He knew that I like to drink hot chocolate first before cold apple juice every breakfast.

“Well, how was it?” Leonard asked. The three of them were staring at me while I eat.

“Delicious!” I said with a smile.

“At last, you smiled.” Dayne said.

“You haven’t smiled since Serendra stepped on your tiara.” Felix said.

I didn’t say anything. I just kept on eating. I finished the whole plate with a smile. It was really delicious since Leonard was the one who made it. Since we were kids, Leonard liked to cook already. He would normally cook fried rice and tofu when we were young. But now, I can see he has improved a lot.

“Here.” Felix suddenly handed me something.

My eyes widened.

“Tiara..” I said.

Felix remake my tiara. Felix was good on origami’s and other stuffs about arts. He remade my tiara by using a silver, glossy paper and there were glitters all over. It was even more pretty than the first tiara the school gave me.

“Thank you..Thank you so much!” I said.

“Oh, and here.” Dayne said.

It was my favourite. Strawberry tart. Dayne was good at baking. Since he was a kid he always baked bread, cupcakes, cakes and others just to make Sean happy.

“Thank you so much guys! I’m really so grateful for having you guys here in my life!” I stood up and hugged them three.

After that morning, we played card games and took silly pictures of each other. They laughed at me the whole time since I was still wearing my pajama and I still had messy hair. But who cares! Having these guys around really made my day. I can’t imagine my life without them. They’re the best!