Chapter 36: My Parents

Bring!Bring!

“Uh..” I groaned.

What kind of alarm clock is this?!

“You’re awake.”

I turned to look at Leonard.

“Yeah.” I smiled.

Today’s Saturday so no worries. I could sleep all day if I wanted to. But something tells me that I would rather stay awake than sleep.

I stared at Leonard’s eyes. So mesmorizing. Really.

I have officially fallen in love with Leonard.

It was exactly 4 in the morning when he asked me to be his girlfriend.

Tears were flowing on my eyes and I smiled. “Yes.”

I finally met him. My one and only true love.

“I can’t believe it.” Leonard suddenly said disturbing my beautiful thoughts.

“Believe what?” I snuggled up to him.

“That you’d be mine.” He smiled.

Shoot. That smile. I can’t resist.

I punched his tummy.

“Ha-ha.Bleh!” then I got up.

I walked through my table and opened the box he gave me.

I smiled at it.

It was our friendship bracelet that he took when he left.

I remember it very well when that happened.

When we were kids, Leonard and I decided to make a friendship bracelet because he was about to leave.

We bought so different colored beads. Pink, blue, yellow, orange, gray, and other mixed colors.

After making the bracelet, we made a promise to each other that no matter what happens, we’ll be mortal enemies for life. And that we will be the same until we grow up.

The bracelet was supposed to be mine. We only made one because we didn’t had enough money to buy enough beads.

So, when he was about to leave, I chased after him and gave it to him and bid my goodbye.

“Hey, why are you so silent?” Leonard came closer to me and sat on the floor while I sat at the chair.

“Just thinking of our memories. Remember how I gave you our friendship bracelet?” I asked.

“Of course. You chased after me calling my name and crying. I never thought I was that irresistable to you.” He laughed.

“I hate you!” Then I kicked him.

He threw me a pillow.

“Hey!” Then I got stitch. “He dies when you throw that pillow!”

“No! My stitch!” Leonard said while running towards me when suddenly he pulled me down the bed and stared at me.

“I love stitch, but I love you more.”

My heart raced. My face blushing red. Oh gosh, my heart wanted to explode!

“He-hey!” I pushed him away. “Let’s go down and eat.”

Leonard King

My heart is going to explode!

I remember it all like it was just yesterday..oh wait, it was yesterday!

She looked at me with teary eyes after I asked her to be my girlfriend.

Honestly at first, I thought she’d say no. It never occured to me that she liked me. You know, because of Felix and Dayne.

She suddenly said yes. Her sweet and melodic voice I can’t resist.

I looked at her with so much happiness. “Really?” I said with a shock.

“Yes!” Then she hugged me. “You’re so stupid.” She said with tears.

“Why??” I said pulling away and held her face.

“Why love me..” She said.

“Because you made me smile.” I said.

“I’m stupid!” She said.

“What? Why?” I asked.

“Because..you were the one..you were the one I had feelings for..even before but I didn’t-” I cut her sayings and hugged her so tight.

“The past doesn’t matter anymore. I understand.” I said.

Then we fell asleep on her bed.

Sapphire Stone

As I ate my breakfast, I could see my parents staring at us like they just saw a fire.

“Uncle Zean, Aunt Shera, I would like to propose something.” Leonard announced.

Zeak and Zack stared at him and waiting for his announcement. Even mom and dad.

“Can Sapphire..be my girlfriend?” Leonard said nervously.

“Did Sapphire agree?” Dad asked.

“Ye-yes.” Leonard said.

“Hm.” My dad said. That made me nervous.

Then my dad stood up and walked away. Oh no.