Double Date

Stranger's POV

I watched her as he pulled away from her house, seeing how beautiful she was. I knew I wasn't supposed to be here, but I couldn't stay away. I don't know what has come over me, but all I know, is that I must have her as mine.

Sam's POV

I shivered as I watched him pull away from my house. I had the strange feeling that I was being watched. I looked around me, and didn't see anything. I shrugged, and went inside.

~~~

Next night:

I told myself that it's just a movie. I had called my two friends over, and we were getting ready for the movie that Josh suggested yesterday. Tina and Penny were in the washroom getting their hair ready for the 'date'.

"Hurry up, they're here!" I shouted as I saw Josh pull up with Steve and George. I was planning to set up George with Tina, and Penny with Steve. They both like the other one, so I hope it'll work out.

"We're coming!" I ran downstairs in shorts and a t-shirt, slamming into Josh. He grinned down at me, and helped me get on my feet from the floor.

"You guys ready to go?" I nodded just as the girls came barreling down from my room. tHey looked really pretty. I could see the guy's tongues because their jaws were on the floor so much!

"Okay, let's head out." Josh ushered us out and into his car. We were off to the movies.

~~~

I sighed as I looked over for the fifth time to see Tina and Penny making out with their new boyfriends. Apparently, I'm so good at setting people up, they ignored me and sucked face with my best friends' best friends. Or whatever.

I felt Josh pat my head.

"We could make out if you wanted, if you are feeling left out," he joked, and I grimaced.

"No thanks, I'm just so good at matchmaking that my friends are totally not thanking me." He put his arm around me, and I leaned into him.

Well, I guess this night isn't a total bust. I mean, me in my crush's arms isn't totally a waste of time. Ooops, no one knows I have a crush on him. Oh well. I smiled and snuggled closer to him, and I swear, he tightened his arms around me. But that could be. Could it?

~~~

I had a great night," my girl friends were cooing to the guys, then they kissed. I looked away, and saw Josh standing, looking uncomfortable. I smiled and walked up to him.

I stood up on my tiptoes and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He blushed.

"Thanks for suggesting this, it was nice," I turned around and walked inside, leaving all my friends to go home.

What a nice night.

~~~

I know this is a very late chapter but i was reading it over, and i saw that i said they should go out, but never had them do it, so im putting this one in.