dress shopping...Darn!

dedicated to HaHaPhelpsHaHa for having an awesome book! check her out, people. Anyway, no new fans, but that's okay! writing for the fun of it now. If i was writing for the fans, then i would have stopped ages ago :)

<3 ninja turtle

I dropped her off at her house, and she ran up the stairs. i followed her up the stairs, and into her living room, flopping down on the couch.

"Hey, do you want something to drink, or eat?" she shouted from the kitchen.

"Yeah, sure!" I shouted back. I heard her banging around, and then a crash. I jumped up from the couch, and ran into the kitchen.

She was sitting on the floor, and cradling her hand. Before I even got close to her, I smelled the blood.

"Hey, are you okay?" i asked her as I picked her up from the floor, and placed her on the counter, like she weighed nothing. She nodded mutely. I reached for her hand, and she flinched away. i muttered soothing words to her as i ran her hand under the faucet. She hissed. I almost smiled. I gently put my two fingers on either side of the glass shard in her hand, and pulled. She shrieked as I pulled it out. I covered her mouth with my hand. She stared at me from behind my hand. I smiled at her. I put the glass in the garbage, and backed away from her. She lightly jumped down from the counter, walking over to me.

"thanks for cleaning my hand, and stuff." She told me. I smiled at her again.

"It's nothing. I would do it for anyone." I took her up to the bathroom, and found some wrappings, that I fastened it around her hand. She flinched as It rubbed against her cut. I patted her back as I finished wrapping.

"Well, I guess you can't cook, so I'll be making dinner. What do you want? Spaghetti, Alfredo, or stir fry?" I saw her smile.

"Alfredo." I nodded, knowing she would pick that. I went into the kitchen, and gathered the ingredients.

As soon I was finished adding all the flavouring, I served it up into two bowls. I placed them on the table, and called for Sam. She entered, wearing a dress. She also did her hair, and she looked beautiful. I smiled at her. Man, I'm doing a lot of smiling today, and my face feels like it's going to split in two soon.

"Can you wait just a minute, I'll be right back." I rushed out and headed to my place. I put on a suit, and rushed back to her place.

She was sitting down, waiting for me. She smiled.

"Hey, sorry for taking so long. I had to change into something decent since you have a dress on." I told her as i sat down.

"It's okay, you didn't have to change for me. But thank you anyway." She told me. I nodded, looking down at the food. I picked up my fork and started eating.

"Wow. That was an amazing meal. You are an awesome cook." She said, her hands rested on her stomach. I smiled at her.

"Your welcome. It was that least I could do, since you, you know, cut your hand and everything." I told her as I collected the dishes, and put them in the sink, running the water to clean them.

"Oh, you don't have to do that," she started, as she walked up behind me. I smelled her perfume from behind my shoulder. She smelled like strawberries.

"I know, but I want to." I told her. She smiled, resting her head on my shoulder. I tensed, then relaxed. I heard a car door slam, and turned around.

"Your parents are home." I told her. She looked confused.

"how do you know?" She asked me. i cursed.

"I heard a car door slam." I told her, mentally berating myself. How could I tell her that I hear the door slam, when it's behind three walls?