I can't deal with this

I'm sorry for taking out the chapter, but I wanted to make it more believable :) sorry again

<3 ninja turtle

~~~

"What do you mean, mate?" I asked more forcefully. They smirked.

"Well, since you didn't know because he didn't tell you, I think we should tell her." Kain stepped forward.

"We are werewolves, and Josh is one of us. Well, he used to be in our pack, but then his family suddenly disappeared. We had a hell of a time trying to track them down." I almost didn't hear him talking. All I could think about was, Josh was a werewolf. How could he be a werewolf? I've known him for almost all of my life! This is just too crazy!

"You're asking me to believe there's such a thing as werewolves, witches, vampires, and stuff like that?" I asked, my voice going shrill. I saw Josh blanch, but I didn't care right now.

"Well, do you?" I shrieked. "Because that's the most ridiculous thing I've heard in my life!" I threw up my arms and started walking away. I could see Trevor and them smirking.

"Looks like I ruined a perfectly good friendship...oops," He smirked. I threw a disgusted look in their direction, then started walking home. Josh tried to grab my arm, but I flinched away, and I saw hurt flash through his eyes, then his face hardened. He stepped away from me, and stalked towards the three guys.

"You guys don't know what you just started. Be ready, because if I see you guys, I will rip your F*#king heads off!" He shouted, then pushed his way past them. They just smirked, and walked away. I felt like crying, but I steeled myself.

"There's no such thing as werewolves. This is just some sort of sick joke, and Josh will come back and apologise." But he never turned back. I watched his back move farther and farther away, and with every step he took, I felt my heart break a little more. I could feel my resolve crumble, so I ran all the way home. I rushed up the stairs. I threw myself on my bed, and cried.

~~~~~~~~~

"RIIIIING!

"Ugh!" I said as I slapped my hand down on my clock. School today. 

I sat up, my head pounding. I placed a hand on my forehead, and headed for a shower.

~~~

"Hey mom, dad, I'm going to school now. See you later." I heard them shout bye, and I walked outside. I stifled a sob as I saw Josh get in the car. Without me. And drive away. Without me. I sobbed, I couldn't help it. I started walking down the sidewalk. Luckily I only lived three blocks away, so it wasn't that hard. But it made every step harder, thinking about Josh leaving without me. He had always drove me to school since he got his license.

I felt myself start to remember the night of his birthday. I didn't know what that was about, but I though he actually seemed to like me, maybe even love me. I shook my head. If he loved me, he wouldn't be halfway to school in his car without me by now. That night never should have happened. It was a mistake.

"Yeah, that's right Sam. Saying it will make it true." I muttered sarcastically to myself. I suddenly heard a car pull up beside me, and I looked over to see one of Josh's buddies, Jake, and he smiled and rolled down the window.

"Now, what's a pretty lady like you doing walking to school? I thought Josh drove you." He said while motioning me to get in the car.

"Well, we kind of had an argument. We aren't really on speaking terms right now. By the way, thank you for stopping." I smiled at him, and he sent a flirtatious wink my way. I held in my blush. No one makes me blush. Well, no one but Josh...I shook my head. Don't think of him.