Dinner

Sorry for the late upload, I've been busy with school. Dedicated to eleon112 for sticking with my book! I know it hasn't been easy!

<3 ninja turtle

~~~

We pulled into my parent's driveway. I got out and went to open the door for Sam. She smiled at me, and I smiled back. I picked up her dress and carried it inside.

"Hey, can I use your shower? I want to wash my hair before we go out." I nodded, and walked into my room. I set down the dress on the bed, and pointed to my shower.

"You can use my shower. It'll be quicker." She nodded, and disappeared into the bathroom.

I walked back downstairs, getting a snack from the fridge. I sat down on the couch, and flipped through the T.V. channels. I threw down the remote after a while. there was absolutely nothing on! I looked down at myself, disgusted. I had pizza sauce on my shirt! I'll have to change. I got up and walked upstairs to my room, forgetting that Sam was in there.

Sam's POV

I sighed as I felt the hot water run down my back. I opened up the bottle of shampoo, and ran my hands through my hair, getting it all wet, then shampooed my hair, then conditioned it. I took a deep breath. The soap and shampoo smelled like Josh...okay, that was a weird thought

. I shook my head, sending water everywhere. I hurried up, and got out. I turned the water off, then turned around. If I was supposed to wear the dress....I would have to bring it in with me to the bathroom!

I smacked my head. It's still on his bed! I wrapped the towel securely around me, and steeled myself. He's probably still downstairs, eating or something. I tugged open the door, and walked over to the bed. At first, I didn't see Josh, but I caught a glimpse of movement out of the corner of my eye. i turned my head, and watched him as he tugged his shirt off over his head.

I silently gasped. He has tons of muscle! I covered my mouth to prevent myself from drooling. i know it's rude to stare, but how can you not when your best friend looks like THAT!? I watched as his muscles rippled, and I looked up and down his body. Wow, he's hot...where did that thought come from too? I don't like him that way...do I?

At that same moment, he turned around, and we both froze. his eyes scaled me from my head to my toes. I saw something in his eyes like maybe...lust? I shook myself. That couldn't be. We're just friends. Aren't we?

Right now, the look in his eyes said we weren't. He looked...hungry. There was no other word to describe it. Once he was finished looking at me, I cleared my throat, and his eyes snapped to my face. He was blushing! I held back my blush.

"i...I...just had t...to grab my dress." I stuttered, then mentally slapped myself. Wait to embarrass yourself! He looked at me.

"Well, I was just changing into something more presentable..." He trailed off. I swallowed.

"Well, I'll just get dressed, then I'll meet you downstairs, okay?" I asked him. Thankfully, he nodded and left the room. I sighed, and picked up the dress, and quickly put it on. I zipped up the back, and stepped into my shoes. Luckily, I wore my heels to the mall.

I walked down the stairs, and hastily pulled my hair up into a presentable bun. I had a couple pieces framing my face, and I thought I looked rather pretty.

Josh's POV

I almost ran out of the room, I was so embarrassed! I flopped down on the couch, and put my head in my hands. Why couldn't i have waited until she was out before I went and changed!? Oh, well, what's done is done. Now I just have to pretend that I didn't care seeing her almost naked...stop it, don't think about it! I mentally slapped myself. I heard stomping on the steps, and looked up just in time to see Sam come down the stairs. She looked beautiful in the dress and her hair was awesome. She had red cheeks from the hot shower...hot. She looked hot. I cleared my throat, and offered her my arm. She took it graciously, steeping down the last step.