Chapter 1 - Chirpy girl & Spicy Man

Mishra house:

Mala and Nandini is sitting on the Sofa and chit chatting about their college life, their pranks on their staffs, friends and even on each other. Ultimately they are enjoying their togetherness after a very long time.

Nandini, "Mala, i am so happy today. Meeting you after this much years is like my dream comes true. I never expected that i will find you and tell me where the hell were you these years?"

Mala joins her hands with her saying, "You know right Nandu? After marriage i went to US with my husband and we got settled down there. But after his death, i couldn't stay there with his memories haunting me all the time. So only i decided to come back to India but i am really sorry for not contacting you these years.

Like after marriage the ladies world's becomes her husband, her children, her household work. And i am not an exceptional too, even i got busy into my marriage life and with my children education, their health wise..even i forgot all my own stuffs in looking after them.

Nandini, "I am really sorry for Dilip, but why u did not come back here immediately, you took again 3 years to settle down here is it?"

Before Mala answer her, there is a sweet voice interrupts them, Nandini turns her head towards the voice and smile seeing the girl walking towards them having a Coffee tray in her hands.

"Aunty, it's all just for us, she sacrificed a lot. I supposed to done my bachelors there itself and got the scholarship and all, i don't wanna lose that so we stayed there for 3 more years and now we back into our land. Now we won't go back there and will live here only" the girl replied cheerfuly.

Nandini to Mala, "Your daughter?"

Mala smiles, "Haan, Radhika. My lovely kid she is "

Radhika, "Aunty, you don't know about me but i know everything about you. You know how?" she paused looking at Mala and says, "Because of my own old recorder" pointing to mala.

Mala gets shocked and twisting her earlobe saying, "Am i a old recorder for you?"

Radhika screams in pain, "Sorry sorry....i won't say that again"

Mala takes her hand and rubs that place where she twisted and Radhika mocks her, "Nothing will change if you heal that pain. I will take revenge for this definitely"

Mala just rolls her eyes and looks back to Nandini who is admiring Radhika's activities and smiles at her.

Mala touches her slightly says, "Have Tea. She prepared it specially for you" and winks at her.

Nandini looks little terrible hearing the word special and blinks at her, Radhika makes faces, "Mom, don't scare aunty" and to Nandini, "Aunty, don't believe her. I will cook nicely. I know cooking. So you can have this tea without any fear"

Nandini gives an impossible look at Mala and she drinks the tea made by Radhika and praises her.

After some talks, Mala finds Nandini is little worried, she asks, "Nandu, what happened? you seems not to be so happy? What is bothering you?"

Nandini let out a sigh relief and says, "I thought about my family who scatters everywhere. We are not even talking properly to each."

Radhika sipping her tea asking, "Why aunty?"

Nandu, "Your uncle is running behind money and business, if i ask then he is saying that he is working for the family. But where is the family? If i ask him again, he will go mad coz of his business tensions. So i just left it in his way"