Chapter 2- SLEEPING BEAUTY HAS AWAKEN!

Authors note- Check out my etsy shop please! I just made it! I hand paint wall art, make candles that look like ice cream and burn pictures into wood!!!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/PrimadonnaGirly?ref=hdr_shop_menu

Val's P.O.V

I slammed the door shut and ran out very frustrated with my parents, England, and myself. I'm just walking around. I don't even know where I'm going, but you know what I really don't care.

I'm about three blocks away from Aunt Tally's tiny house when I realize my iPod touch is still in my pocket from the airport. I quick pull it out of my pocket, switch it on, put my head phones on, and look for some P!nk - " Bad Influence" to be exact. I'm wearing flip flops, but I don't care I start running anyway. I need to run to get things off my mind.

I've been running for what seemed like hours now and nowhere near tired. I have no idea where I'm at or how to get home, but I obviously haven't been paying attention. It looks like a park maybe, but I don't know. Because, it's still bright as day out I wish I had my sunglasses. I looked down at my iPod to see what time it was, and I smacked right into something hard or someone maybe.... Before I knew it, I was on the ground and I hit my head really hard on the pavement.

"What the FUCK!" I yelled.

I opened my eyes, sat up, and rubbed my head. Still on the ground, I looked up to see a boy with brown curly hair towering over me with a couple of friends standing nearby. "Watch where you're going!" I continued to yell.

He just stood there looking at me with a confused expression. Man was I getting pissed now, as if I wasn't already angry to begin with. I finally stood up kind of wobbly from my head ache. I was prepared to go off on him but then he said, "You're the one that ran into me, Do you even know who I am?!"

I calmed down a bit now, rubbing my temples shutting my eyes. I opened my eyes and just looked at him; he had this sly smile on his face like he was waiting for something to happen. I took a deep breath and let it out, "I really don't care anymore. I have absolutely no idea who you are, and I honestly could give shit right now. I'm having a horrible day, and now I think I have a concussion no thanks to you. Now if you could just move out of my way I need to go sit do-" I was cut off as I fell and lost consciousness. I didn't hit the ground though maybe I'm dead? Maybe when I fell in the first place I cracked my head or something, and now I'm dead great.

No, I'm not dead I thought to myself as I opened my eyes and looked around. I'm on a bench... lying in his lap. He was looking down at me smiling. "You...." I narrowed my eyes and looked up at him from his lap.

He just laughed and started talking, "You lost consciousness and fainted. You've been out for five minutes...Does your head still hurt?"

I tried to sit up but I was too weak. Damn it. "Vaguely... I've got butterflies in my stomach, and I'm kind of dizzy now" I told him.

"Yeah, I have that affect on girls." he said. I just stared at him like an idiot, He's actually really cute even pretty with his brown curls and blue green eyes, and you just have to get around his big head.

"Harry is she okay?" one of his friends asked, and then it all went black again.

Harry's P.O.V

"Liam!" I shouted.

Liam came running over; meanwhile the nameless girl still lay in my lap unconscious again. "What is it Harry?" Liam asked.

I looked down at her and then back up at him "She's unconscious again. What do I do!?" I loudly whispered as if she were asleep.