Chapter 6- Here are the SPRINKLES

Val’s P.O.V

 “So, how about that ice cream?” I asked him.

“I’ll race you to the freezer!” Harry said excitedly.

I raised an eyebrow, looked at him, and back down at my busted ankle.

 “Oh right…” Harry mumbled with a thinking face and then scooped me up bridal style and brought me into the kitchen. I laughed the whole way.

Harry opened the freezer, and we both grabbed as many pints of ice cream as we could while dropping what we couldn’t hold. I grabbed about three pints of ice cream, hopped with my casted ankle to the counter, and set the ice cream down, then hopped back to the fridge to get condiments.  I hopped back to the counter with chocolate syrup, cherries, jimmies, and whipped cream all jumbled up in my arms then I set them down on the counter but not very neatly. Harry got down two very large bowls, one for me and one for him. I took the red one since red is my favorite color, and Harry’s bowl is an electric blue color. We set all the ice cream and condiments out like a buffet.

“Pass me the jimmies,” I said to Harry.

“Here are the SPRINKLES,” Harry replied handing me the jimmies.

 “Jimmies,” I corrected softly.

“Sprinkles,” Harry stubbornly replied. 

I stuck my tongue at him and carried on making my sundae. My sundae consisted of mint chocolate chip ice cream with chocolate syrup, gummy worms, and to top it off whip cream and a cherry. I grabbed the whip cream and sprayed a mountain of it onto my sundae because tonight I’m being a fatty.

“Hey Harry, there’s something on your nose…” I said to him, really there wasn’t, but there was about to be. Harry checked his nose in the reflection of a pot and turned to me after.

“Val, no there’s not” he said.

 I quickly grabbed the whip cream can and sprayed it all over his face, aiming for his nose. He stood there in shock for about three seconds and that’s when I ran for it. Well hopped for it, I guess. I was cracking up hopping all over the flat still with the whipped cream can in my hand for protection while Harry was chasing after me. I came to a dead end at the end of a hallway. I could have gone into one of the doors leading to someone’s bedroom, but it was too late. Harry wrapped an arm around my waist holding me tight against him.

“So you think this is funny? Well I’ve got you now” He said.

I just giggled then Harry turned me around to face him and lifted his free hand above my head. He had the Chocolate syrup.

“Oh nooo! Not the Chocolate syrup!” I yelled sarcastically.

A dark stream of chocolate came pouring down my face and hair, making its way to my shoulders. We just stood there in the middle of the hallway covered in whipped cream and chocolate sauce. I started hysterically laughing so hard my stomach hurt. I lifted the whip cream up ready to spray Harry again with it, but this time I plan to finish the can. I started spraying it all over him and making sure to get it in his hair for payback for getting the chocolate in mine. When the can was empty, I dropped it on the floor next to me, wiped Harry’s face with my hand, and licked it.

“You taste good” I said, approvingly.

He laughed and wiggled his eyebrows weirdly. He put both arms around my waist and held me so tightly so there was no escaping. Harry leant down and started kissing my face all over, messily.

“Stop it! Hahahaha! Harry!” I said laughing in between.

“It tickles! Stoppp!” I said again still laughing.