Chapter 28- Get the fuck out!

A/N- Hey guys! So heres chapter 28! I just want to say I have nothing agaisnt justin bieber and I love his song Die in your arms... Okay anyways twenty votes and fifteen comments = Chapter 29

Harry’s P.O.V

“Tie your carrots?!” I yelled at Zayn as he slid his phone back into his pocket.

“I was under pressure!” Zayn defended himself.

“Was she mad?” I asked him as we sat down in our seats on the plane.

“Just a tad…” Zayn’s voice got quiet.

“UGH!” I slammed my head against the back of the seat.

I can’t wait to see her. It’s been way to long. I just wish she wanted me there. I hope I can convince her to go through with that surgery. My head feels like it’s going to fall off, I have the worst head ache and I can’t stop thinking.

“I can’t believe you said ‘Tie my carrots’ … Wait until Lou hears that one…” I shook my head at him. Once the plane took off I shut my eyes and drifted into a dreamless slumber.

“Harry! Harry wake up!” Zayn shook my shoulders back and forth against the plane seat.

“I’m awake! Did we land yet?” I asked him hopefully. Thank god my head ache went away while I was asleep.

“Yes! Were in Philadelphia! Now get up! We have a long drive ahead of us!” Zayn complained as he pulled me from my chair.

“It’s only a two hour drive Zayn… It’s not that long” I protested.

“Still… Let’s go!” He said.

“I can’t believe you rented a clown car!” I referred to the smart car in front of us.

“I didn’t know what a ‘Smart Car’ was!” Zayn yelled.

“What ever. Let’s go… Good thing we didn’t pack a lot…your driving.”I said.

“Idiot…” I muttered under my breath. I don’t know why I’m being so mean today. I’m just scared I guess. I don’t know how today’s going to go, I don’t know what to expect… What if she freaks out and throws me out? What if she refuses to go through with the surgery? What if she hates me for coming? I just need to stop thinking… Maybe Zayn was right… this is going to be a long ride.

“Okay… So were going to drop our shit off at the hotel and then go see Val, how’s that sound?” Zayn asked as he flicked his cigarette out the window. He smokes when he’s stressed out.

“Yeah, that’s good…” I said with no emotion.

“Do you want me to just drop you off? Or do you want me to come in? Because I can always see her later” Zayn asked.

“Uhm… Yeah actually dropping me off sounds good. I haven’t seen her in so long I kind of want to go in alone.” I looked out the passenger seat window.

“Okay, So hotel first then I’ll drop you off. You can text me when you want me to come get you” Zayn stared straight ahead of him with his hands gripping the wheel tightly and his cigarette hanging from his mouth.

“Can we stop at a market before hand? I want to bring her some food… and maybe flowers? Hospital food sucks.” I told Zayn. He just nodded and flung his cigarette out the window. I’d call him a litter bug, but this is no time for jokes.

“What are you going to get?” Zayn asked as we browsed the aisles of the market. We already went to the hotel, next and final stop is the hospital.