Chapter 38- REMY OUT!

A/N- So I know its been forever. Please forgive me. Okay so thats my new kitty on the side --> her name is primrose and she was my birthday prezzie!!!! I'm 17!!! my birthday was Jan 22. 

K love yas! Oh by the way enjoy!

Val’s P.O.V

 I tried everything; counting the thirty-two floating mini marshmallows in my hot chocolate, counting stupid sheep, and watching the snow swirl in the air imaging what it would be like to be a single fluffy snow flake so perfect in every way and completely original effortlessly floating down from the sky landing softly on the dead frozen ground.

Nothing is capable of lulling me to sleep tonight. Everyone is fast asleep in their beds, all but me of course.

This house is really unnecessarily big if you ask me, maybe my mind is just rambling off because I’m so bored, but whatever.

I really wish someone would wake up… Even though I’m thoroughly pissed at each and every individual in this house besides my dog.

Now I’m in a bad mood. I don’t want to be here; as soon as this damn snow melts I shall be getting a hotel room and getting my ass out of here. Scratch that, I’ll be getting a hotel room that takes dogs.

Watching the clock tick is hopeless… I want ice cream.

I stood up off the oh-so comfy couch and stretched my arms over my head as high as I could. Its nearly pitch black in here due to the lack of lights that are currently switched off.

I walked into the kitchen with my hands in front of me feeling for a wall and/or light switch. Suddenly my chest smacked into something hard and warm causing me to plummet onto my ass on the hard cold wood floor.

“GOD DAMMIT!” I yelled rubbing my sore back end.

Someone or something hopefully not a murder switched the lights on giving the room a dim golden glow.  

I looked up to see the last face I wanted to see at the moment and it defiantly wasn’t a murder… It was Harry.

“Why is it that you’re always running into me? I think that maybe you are just so a deeply attracted to me that you just get pulled to me like a magnet… Yeah that’s it.” Harry rambled with that smile tugging on the corners of his lips as always.  

“I’m not talking to you.” I said sternly and pushed myself off the ground to stand. I walked over to freezer fiddling taking my time looking through all the different ice creams as well as trying to make my point to Harry that he is being firmly ignored.

“Look Val I understand you’re upset with me… But you really shouldn’t push me away, it won’t do you any good really.”

“How do you figure?” I asked flatly while walking a tub of ice cream over to the counter not looking at Harry’s face.

  I rummaged through a drawer until I found an ice cream scooper. It was light blue and pretty heavy; I set it down on the counter in front of me and looked through the cabinets for a bowl. Harry reached over me unintentionally pressing his body up against my back side, the heat from his body burned into me as I was overly aware of his every muscle and movement for he was pressed against me reaching for a lime green bowl, he grabbed it quickly and set it down on the counter in front of me pausing before moving away from me and back to his former position.

I exhaled not realizing I had been holding my breath. I opened the lid to the ice cream and shoved the scooper into the creamy substance we call ice cream in the container.

“Well you really don’t have anyo-”

“ Don’t say it… You..you..” I cut him off I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes, I blinked as much as I could to stop them from pouring over but it was no use, if it rains it pours.

“YOU IGNORANT BASTARD!” I catapulted a scoop of ice cream at his face hitting his forehead. He looked pretty shocked. I wiped the tears pouring from eyes off with my sleeve on my free hand.

“I’m the bastard? Really Val? Really? I’ve been there for you from the beginning. I called you every day for how many months when you just up and left me? I should be the one all pissed off here. But no… there you go again getting all moody and pissy as usual. But I’m still here.” He inched closer to me, I wanted to back up but I was in a corner.  He wiped the ice cream off his face with the towel that was placed on the counter.

“My father died and you didn’t even tell me.” I said harshly stabbing the ice cream with the scooper.

“Valeria! You know what, blame the doctor for that not me! Okay because you weren’t healthy enough to know that kind of information. You know you’re like a fucking tornado! You never know which way it’s going to go, if it’s going to be horrid or minor, and when it’s going to go away!” Harry got louder; I could sense the aggravation in his raspy voice.

I looked at him with fury in my eyes. I felt like I was going to explode.

“Are you calling me crazy?!!?!?!?!?” I nearly yelled. He seemed angry but his eyes were full of concern and lust. He took another step closer to me leaving just a measly inch between our faces, I could feel his warm breath against my cheeks making my skin tingle.  

He just rolled his eyes in response, huffed, and shook his hair out running his fingers through it like always. He looked back up at me and slammed his soft plump lips onto mine hungrily. He held the back my head keeping me pressed to his lips. He nipped and licked my lips trying to get me to respond. It was taking everything in me not to. With his free hand he softly tickled my right arm that was hanging lifelessly by my side. That was it. I kissed him back passionately; my hands flew up and found their way to the back of his head playing and twirling his curls around my fingers causing Harry to moan softly. He picked me up and set me on the counter top. I wrapped my legs around his waist still playing with his hair with one hand and with the other I reached up the bottom of his shirt and placed my hand on his hard abs. Harry licked my lips begging for entrance which I granted right away allowing him to explore my mouth. He tasted of honey and mint, it was a familiar taste but for some reason I couldn’t get enough of it tonight. I wanted more.

Harry picked me up with my legs still wrapped around him and our lips still connected. I slid my hand from the back of his head around to his face. I could feel his stubble bushing against my upper lip irritating  the  sensitive skin there.

Harry carried me up the stairs and placed me down on his bed and climbed on top of me increasing the pressure to my lips but not putting any of his weight against me. I held on to the back of his head with one hand and cupped his face with the other.

I pulled away for a brief second looking into his glowing green eyes that were starring into my plain brown ones.

“Make love to me” I whispered ever so quietly it was almost unbuildable. Harry’s eyes widened at my question and grew a worried look.

“Marry me?” He asked in response to my question. I nearly choked hearing those words come from his perfect mouth.

“Oh Harry” I choked. I looked into his eyes and pulled him closer to me.

 “Yes” I whispered into his ear.

Harry pressed a desiring kiss upon my swollen lips and crawled off me.  He stood up and walked away from the bed.

“REMY OUT!” He pointed to the door and Remy beat it out the door. Harry closed the door and turned the lights off.

He walked back over to the bed climbing back on top of me smirking.

“Now where were we?” He asked softly and desirably.

A/N- Okay so that was alot hotter than I usually write? Love it or hate it? Comment please?