Chapter 33- Tick-Tock

A/N- So here is the much awaited chapter 33!!!! I finally did it! I had such a hard time writing this I'm so sorry for the long wait! Can I get 80 votes???? The song on the side goes really well with this.. Oh and I'm loving Zayns New Blonde Highlights<3 What do you think of them?

Val’s P.O.V

I panicked as the nurses wheeled my bed down the hall to surgery, Where is Harry? I started crying, blurring my vision. I looked around searching for him. He was running down the hall trying to catch up, practically falling.

Harry caught up out of breath and grabbed my hand as they pulled me through the doors that he wasn’t allowed through. I had tears running down my face.

“Goodbye Harry” I mouthed to him. “I love you” I choked as my hand slipped from Harry’s leaving him a little yellow folded up note. He looked down at the paper in his hand and back up at the hallway to see the doors shut and me gone.

The note I gave him read:

“Always.” 

It was always; Always. I’d always love Harry with all my heart. 

I lay in this bed lifeless staring at the ceiling recollecting the best and worst, all my time with Harry and the others of course. Smiling to myself as I remember when I first met Harry; I knocked into him and I wasn’t very nice about either, yet he didn’t care. I remember the Ferris wheel in ocean city, when Harry punched Liam, and when I told Zayn everything (Flashback-) ;

“What are you thinking?” Zayn yelled shutting the door behind him locking it.

“Why are you in here? This is the GIRLS bathroom” I said, luckily I’m the only girl in here.

“You’re avoiding my question Valeria. Why are you leaving?” Zayn pressed.

“It doesn’t matter” I muttered.

“Harry is a mess you know! He can’t even tell us what happened because he can barely speak!” Zayn exclaimed. “I just don’t understand why you’re leaving?” he continued.

“I’m leaving because it’s better that way.” I said as I hoisted myself up onto the sink counter preparing for a long conversation.

“And how is that?” Zayn asked.

“I don’t want to talk about it…” I mumbled.

“Okay well then we can talk about this… What did you say to Harry that put him in this state of his?” Zayn asked confused.

“I told him I don’t love him…” I whispered letting tears fall.

“And do you love him?” Zayn asked.

“With all my heart” I sobbed.

“Then why on earth are you leaving?” Zayn exclaimed.

“BECAUSE ZAYN!” I yelled through my sobs.

“Because why!!!!!!?????” He pressed.

“Because I only have three months to live! That’s why! It wouldn’t be fair!” I sobbed. Zayn’s eyes grew wide full of shock, speechless.

“D…Dose Harry know?” He asked franticly.

“No, and he’s not going to find out… Understand?” I asked Zayn. Zayn nodded.

The bed came to a halting stop. I snapped out of my day dreaming and realized that this is it. I heard if whatever you’re thinking of before they put you into an Anesthesia induced sleep is what you’ll dream of. I watched the nurses and doctors set everything up, working hastily. Each one doing something different. One is in the corner messing with a computer, another is checking my blood pressure and heart rate.