Chapter 4- "He was a douche"

As I’m walking through the tiny hallway into the kitchen I see Aunt Tally slicing vegetables neatly on the counter.

 “So how was your night?” Aunt Tally asked with a half smile.

“It was alright,” I replied.

 I couldn’t restrain myself from blushing as I was thinking about last night. I started to walk away to go to my room then I turned around and yelled at her, “Wait! Why didn’t you pick me up last night? You let me spend the night with five complete strangers who just so happen to be the OPPISITE SEX! AND A FAMOUS BAND!”

 “Well did anything happen?” Aunt Tally asked while chopping carrots calmly.

 “Well… no.” I replied.

  “I rest my case. This is your summer, Valeria. Do what you want with it. Just don’t get pregnant or killed. Hahahaha! Look go out there and have fun! Don’t ruin your summer being mad at your parents!” Aunt Tally said, looking up at me, still holding the knife though.

 This was weird to hear. It’s not often someone tells a seventeen year old girl to go out and do whatever she wants when she wants and how she wants, not to mention in a foreign country. Doing what any seventeen year old girl would do, I said smiling thoughtfully, “Thanks Aunt Tally.”

I wasn’t going to screw this up. She’s right I have this whole summer to have the time of my life, and it’s only the second day I’ve been here. I hugged Aunt Tally, ran down the hallway turned right and went up the stairs to my room.

I opened the door to my room and saw my luggage exactly where it was when I left it. I figured when I got back from my run I would un-pack, but little did I know I was going to be abducted by a boy band. I started to unpack my clothes not caring and just throwing my clothes messily into the dresser drawers then my phone vibrated in my pocket. I meant to check it when I came in the door, but I guess I forgot when I was talking to Aunt Tally so now I have twenty-two messages. While I was going through my messages, I saw that I had five from Harry, two from Niall, fourteen messages from Louis and one from Cheese-pants. They must have stolen my phone from me last night or sometime this morning. I don’t think Liam would put himself in my phone as Cheese-pants, so I suspect it was Louis. The messages from Harry all contained things such as Did you get home okay, was the car ride miserable, call me, and are you home. I’ll call him when I’m done going through all these messages. Niall said, “Harry loves you. Haha.”

Great.  Louis’ messages were mostly Mean Girls quotes, and he also said, “Harry is chasing Niall around the house trying to get his phone because Niall is going to send an embarrassing message to you about Harry. Oh and did you get home? How was the ride with Cheese-pants?”

 I’m guessing the only message I got from Niall was the one Harry didn’t want him to send.  Did they even know that I know they’re One Direction? I guess not, but I don’t really care either. I did bring my laptop though maybe I will search them later, but right now I need to call Harry before I get any more text-messages. Liam’s message, which made me laugh, said, “Can you please to everyone to stop calling me Cheese-pants. This isn’t fair.”

I dialed Harry’s cell, and he picked up on the second ring. “Hey Val! So you got home okay?” Harry asked. I could hear shouting in the background.

“Yeah, I got in about a half an hour ago. Can you just tell everyone that I have like a million text messages from them,” I told Harry.

Sounding a little uneasy, Harry asked, “Um… Val... You didn’t happen to get a message from Niall did you?”