Chapter 25- She was afraid of the moon

Okay so here is chapter 25! Sorry for taking forever! I am Offially gradutated high school now! So I will have much more time to update! Sorry for being such a butt and taking forever :( 

Its deticated to @Peace27out because her comment on chapter 24 was amazing lmao!

Anways guys, Fan, VOTE, and comment! More feedback the faster 26 will be up! Don't forget I deticate to deticated fans!

Love ya's! Enjoy!

John’s P.O.V

“Thanks Joe I will, and thank you Noah for keeping Val Company tonight” I said to Joe and Noah as they left the room.Noah is such a nice kid... I hope Val stays friends with him. I hope she’s around long enough to stay friends with him. I hope Val is okay…Where are miracles when you need them god damn it! I need to talk to someone. I need to call Lottie… I need to call Harry? I have so much I need to do, my head is spinning.

Poor Valeria, just lying helpless in that hospital bed asleep wrapped in tubes, wires and blankets. It’s nearly twelve a.m. I’m exhausted and I just wish Val had just listened to me and started treatment. Why couldn’t she just listen? Oh Val… So stubborn. I walked over to Val and leant down and kissed her forehead. I turned around and walked out of the room to find a nurse or doctor to see what’s going on.

“Hi, can someone explain to me what’s going on?” I asked as I ran up to the nurses’ desk.

“Sure, what room are you in?” One of the nurses asked.

“One zero seven” I looked back at Val’s room.

“The doctor will be over in a few minutes, okay?” She asked.

“Thank you” I replied and walked back to Val’s room. I didn’t go inside I just leant up against the wall next to the door waiting for the doctor. I pulled out my cell phone and deiced to call Lottie; Val’s mother and my ex-wife. I dialed the familiar numbers hesitantly; I lifted the phone to my ear but not to close. The phone rang four times before she picked up.

“John? Why are you calling so late?” Lottie asked angrily. “Who’s that?” A man’s voice asked from a distance on Lottie’s end of the line.

“I just wanted to let you know our daughter is unconscious in the hospital.” I said my voice icy cold.

No response.

I pull my phone from my ear and look at the screen; Call lost.

Of course, how convenient for Lottie, now she can go back to bed with whoever that strange man is and forget this ever happened.

“Inconsiderate bitch” I growled under my breath. How dare her, How dare she not care about our daughter when she’s fucking dying in this fucking hospital.

“Mr.Darley…” A nurse called my name. I turned to face her.

“Yes?” I ask nervously.

“Valeria is coming around if you want to see her… But before you do we have a few things to tell you” The nurse said.

“Alright” I walked over to the nurse and she lead me to the nurses’ desk where Val’s doctor stood.

“Hello Mr. Darley” The doctor said.

“Hi” I said simply.

“Okay so I assume you’re aware of how serious Valeria’s condition is?” I nodded.

 “Unfourtantly I give her two weeks, give or take a day. Her health is aggressively going downhill.” He paused.

 “Now it’s up to Valeria… She can either live her two weeks or try a bone marrow transplant, which in her case could end up freeing her from cancer.” The doctor explained.