Chapter 22: Disgusting

As soon as Hope and Harry got back to the tour bus, giggling about their new tattoos, Louis stormed up.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Louis yelled at Harry.

"Where's the rest of the boys?" Hope said quietly, not wanting him to yell at her also.

He still did. "THEY'RE STILL GONE." Hope nodded, and quickly walked over to her/Zayn's bunk, so she could still hear and see everything.

"Hey Louis!" She saw Harry smile fearfully at him.

"OH, SO NOW YOU CAN JUST 'HEY LOUIS' ME?!"

Harry blinked. "Was I supposed to hug you first?"

"HELL FUCKING NO. YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO GIVE ME AN EXPLINATION TO WHY YOU ARE OUT AND ABOUT WITH SOME 'MYSTERY GIRL' ACCORDING TO THIS ARTICLE, AND WHY YOU WERE SEEN WITH HER AT A FUCKING TATTOO PARLOR!" He screamed, holding up his phone.

Harry pursed his lips, and looked down at the floor for a few minutes, before swiftly grabbing the phone away from Louis. "Wow. I can't believe you right now."

"BELIEVE ME?!?" Louis screeched, his face turning red.

"I cannot believe you didn't realize this was Hope." He shoved the phone in Louis' face. "And furthermore, I cannot believ that you have the nerve to show this to me when right below it is a picture of you and Eleanor, kissing. Oh, and look at this. The title is 'Is Eleanor Calder now officially Eleanor Tomlinson?'. How. Dare. You." He spit out the last three words, throwing the phone across the room. The phone shattered, as Hope held her breath.

Louis slowly turned to look at the broken phone. "What just happened?" He whispered quietly.

"You know what just happened?!" Harry screamed. "I just broke! Because YOU just yelled at me for talking to someone other than you!!"

"DON'T MAKE ME SOUND LIKE A JEALOUS PERSON!!!"

"Really?! Don't make you sound like a jealous person?! You do it on your own!! And you expect me to just sit here and fucking watch you out there flirting it up with someone?!" Harry's voice was deep and scary.

"AT LEAST I'M NOT SLUTTING IT UP WITH A MILLION DIFFERENT PEOPLE!!!" Louis screeched.

"How. Dare. You." Harry growled, advancing on Louis, his height helping out. "You know better than anyone else that those girls were covers because of "Larry Stylinson"!"

Louis shook his head. "Which is disgusting by the way. Why the fuck would I date a boy, especially you!"

Harry stood back, tears coming out of his eyes, looking like an injured animal. He wiped his eyes, before looking at Louis, set in a cold stare. "Well." He said, his voice deep and cold, like a rusty blade. "At least I don't need a beard because of how gay I look."

Slap. The sound of skin getting hit rung across the bus, as time froze, Harry with a look of shook on his face, and Louis with his arm raised, his face just as shocked.

"You. Just. Slapped me." Harry said, not believing what had just happened. Hope gasped, not believing it either. Louis Tomlinson, the boy who was in love with his best friend and would never actually kill a fly, had slapped his best friend, Harry Styles, across the face.

Harry snarled, and slowly towered more and more over Louis. "You just fucking slapped me. How fucking dare you?! I love you, and you just slapped me."

Louis blinked, his entire body shaking. "I didn't mean it, I swear!"

"I HAVE TO WATCH YOU KISS OTHER PEOPLE AND PRETEND TO BE IN LOVE WITH A GIRL EVERY. FUCKING. DAY. AND YOU JUST MADE IT TWENTY TIME WORSE!!" Harry screeched, the loudest yell Hope had ever heard come from his mouth. All of a sudden, Harry rose his arm, looking like he was about to slap Louis. Louis flinched, knowing what was coming next.

Hope closed her eyes as she waited for the slapping sound.

It didn't come.

She opened her eyes and looked out, to see the hand Harry had raised running through Louis's hair, their lips interlocking. She gasped quietly, and watched as Louis's eyes widened as he realized what they were doing, before fluttering shut and kissing back. Before he could kiss back though, Harry pushed him off.

"Sorry I'm so disgusting." Harry murmured, before turning and walking out the bus doors.

"Harry!!" Louis yelled after him. Hope jumped off her bunk and crossed the room to him, looking at him curiously as he started to cry. "It's all my fault, isn't it?"

Hope shrugged. "You did basically imply that you were a homophobic heartbreak."

Louis sniffled. "What the hell am I going to do?"

"Well" Hope said, grabbing the bus keys. "We're going to go find Harry Styles."