Chapter 21: Tatts.

December 2d: 

"This is it!" I yelled, fixing my hair in the mirror. "This is the day!" I smiled at the mirror, before turning back to the bed. I frowned. "Zayn, babe, it's twelve thirty. Time to wake up!"

He groaned, before opening his eyes. "Look, you may be the hottest thing I've ever seen, but that doesn't mean you can expect me to get out of this bed." 

"Oh my god." I murmured, before looking at him again. "You guys have an interveiw today. Also, I wanted to do the boyfriend tag. So get up."

"Noooooooooooooo." 

"ZAYN"

"HOPE"

I sighed again, before grabbing two cups, one filled with water. 

"NO!" Zayn yelled, jerking up. "You're going to throw that at me, aren't you?" 

I snorted. "You're already awake, why would I do that?" 

Zayn smiled, and then lay back down. "Good." 

"No." I continued, "I'm just going to sit here and swish this sparkling clear, moist water around." 

Zayn groaned. "Hoooope. Noooo. Please don't make me want to pee."

I laughed. "What are you talking about? Maybe we should hoist you up, pour you a glass of this nice, tinkling water, and then afterwards take you on a trip. To waterfall. All the water swooshing around... the trickling of water..." 

"GODDAMN IT HOPE" Zayn yelled, before jumping up and running to the bathroom.

 Chuckling, I grabbed my phone and my jacket, and ran downstairs to be greeted by a hungover Niall. 

"Is this hell?" He mumbled, grabbing my jacket and putting it over his head. "It's so damn briiiiight." He moaned. 

I fake gasped. "Nial James Horan are you saying you expect me to go to hell?" 

"I wouldn't doubt it." Zayn grumbled behind me, before reaching out and draping his arms around me, kissing my neck. I smiled happily, comfortable with him now. I felt right with him. He didn't complete me, only I could ever complete myself. But he added to me. He made me feel more like me. And it was amazing.

"You two better not be making out." Niall yelled from under my sweater. "I'm sick of all the love in this room!"

"You're just jealous that you're not dating someone as beautiful as her." Zayn yelled back. 

Niall tugged the sweater off of his face, and groaned at the light. "Yeha, well last night I got BARBRA PAVLIN'S NUMBER. And she's a VICTORIA'S SECRET UNDERWEAR MODEL." He yelled, wincing at the volume of his own voice.

"Really?" Liam yelled back from the top of the stairs. "Ask her what Victoria's big secret is!" 

Niall sighed, and put my sweater back on his head. "I am surrounded by idiots." 

"WE LOVE YOU NIALLERRRRR!!!" Harry yelled, appearing behind Niall with a banana and Louis. 

"SHUT UP!" He yelled, before splashing the contents of his mug at Harry. Somehow, it ended up all over me, and I seen realized I had been covered by beer. I gasped, and then closed my eyes and tried to breathe through my mouth. 

"Oh my god." Zayn whispered. "It's beer. Who puts beer in a mug?!?" 

"I do!" Niall yelled. 

"Guys? I'm sort of trying not to cry and breakdown and start licking my arm right now. Can the morality of beer in a mug wait?" I gasped. 

Zayn nodded. "Right. Of course. C'mon babe." He picked me up with one arm (am I really that skinny?) and rushed me to the bathroom. 

After a nice bath and a few tears, I composed myself, and walked back downstairs. 

"Hope! Thank god you're back!" Harry said. "Management called, and told Louis he had to go out with Eleanor, seeing as how we're going back on tour tomorrow. And he... he left me all alone." He hung his head.

"Awww Hazza." I pulled him into a hug, making him lean so he could rest his head on my shoulder and making me stand on my tiptoes. "Where did everyone else go?"

"Zayn went out. I dunno where to. Niall and Liam went with him." I sighed, and released him.

"Well you defos can't hurt yourself over this." I said, rubbing my chin. "So what do you usually do when you are hurt and alone?"

Harry shrugged. "Dunno. I guess I cry and get yet another tattoo."

"Cool. Then let's grab some good crying food, and go get "yet another tattoo"" I replied, smiling.

Harry gasped. "You'll get a tattoo with me?"

I shrugged. "It's not like it'll be my first. Plus, I don't really feeling like making a Boyfriend Tag anymore. And I think we've overstayed our visit here in this wonderful house. We could even get matching tattoos!"

Harry squealed, and grabbed my hand. "What are we waiting for? Let's go!"  

HOPE STILLWELL HAS UPLOADED A VIDEO!

"THE TATTOO SAGA" 

Hope giggled. "Harry! We actually need to pick a tattoo!" 

Harry smiled at the camera cheekily. "What about toasters? We could get matching tattoos of a toaster!"

Hope sighed from behind the camera. "No." Suddenly, a tattoo caught her eye. She zoomed her camera in on it. "Harry! Look at that one!" 

Harry looked down. "The owl?" 

"No! The flowers!" 

Harry looked at it. "That's a shoulder tatt! You sure you want it?" 

Hope nodded the camera. 

The video cut to Hope laying on a black seat, gripping Harry's hand as Harry filmed the man tattooing her shoulder. 

"Does it hurt?" 

Hope shrugged her other arm. "You never really get used to the feeling, but I'll live." 

Then, the video showed Harry sitting up, making a face as the man tattoed him. 

"It's kinda pricky." He said in a nerdy voice. 

The video then cut to Harry and Hope standing on the streets of Orlando. (They had payed a moody teenager to film them.) 

"This is it!" Hope yelled. 

"The moment!" Harry yelled. 

They then pulled off each other's white wraps, to reveal flowers.

"As you can see, Harry decided to be a copy-cat and get a flower also. " Hope said, smiling. 

Harry gasped. "I thought the whole point was to getting somewhat matching tattoos!!" 

"It was." She smiled again. "And also, I went above and beyond and decided to get another tattoo!" 

Harry looked at her. "Wait, what?" 

Hope laughed. "Surprise bitch. I got it while you were in the bathroom!" She put up her hand, to show a tattoo that said  "I must not make mistakes". "Quoted from me and my boyfri- my favourite movie. Anyways, I hope (ahah) you enjoyed this very painful video" Harry made a face in the back "and I will see you next time! Love to the peeps!" 

"H and H out, yo!" Harry yelled, before the moody teenager stopped recording. 

It was the happiest Harry would get that day. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EHUHUEHEUH I LIVE FOR THESE CLIFFHANGERS! ANYWAYS, I LOVE YOU ALL, THE TATTOOS ARE ON THE SIDE, ALSO WHAT HOPE WORE. HAVE A GREAT WEEK BBYS!

- c. a. reynolds