Chapter 13: More StarBucks and Hopping...?

*The next day*

Zayn:

"Zayn..."

"Zayn honey time to wake up."

"Zayn get up before I have to yell."

"Srsly Zayn."

"Zayn."

"Zayn."

"ZAYN!!"

"AUGHHH!" I screamed, finally waking up flailing, causing me to fall out of bed and land squarely on someone's lap.

"Holy fuck!!" Hope yelled from underneath me. "You weigh nothing!!" She exclaimed.

I blushed, and quickly got off of her, brushing my legs off only to realize that I was only dressed in a pair of boxers. Hope seemed to notice this detail at the same time as I, which caused a bit of blushing and me to apologize, with a response from her. "It's okay Zayn. I've already woken up all the other boys, and they were basically in the same thing. Except for Harry and Louis."

I gasped. "Harry and Louis were naked?? I mean, I know Harry would do that, but Louis too??"

She laughed -a beautiful twinkling sound, like church bells- and answered, smiling. "No, they were actually fully clothed, but spooning. Remind me later to ask if either of them are straight."

"Why??" I asked. "If they were, would you date one??" Somehow, saying that out loud made jealously spread through me, like Hope belonged to me.

She laughed again. "Oh no sweetie." Sweetie, she called me sweetie. Sweetie sweetie sweetie. "I sorta meant, they'd be a cute couple. I mean, not that they don't look straight, it's just that..." here she looked at me again. "Shit, I don't know how to explain this without digging myself into a downwards spiral." She paused again. "Oh that would be a great title for a video!!" Her eyes started to glimmer and sparkle, like the thing she was now taking about was her life, her passion. "Or a song. I can see it now."

Quickly, she hopped up, and started to walk out of the room, humming a random tune, her eyes still glistening, a goofy but cute smile on her face. She started to talk under her breath, her words quickly.

"Where are you going?" I called out, averting my gaze from her butt.

She turned around, snapping out of her daze to reply. "To write down some lyrics. Oh, get ready to go though, I'll do hair and makeup for you guys in a while. Breakfast is on the table, and if you want to eat, you might need to be a bit fast about it. Niall's stomach was grumbling louder than Louis's snores." She laughed again, this time it sounded preoccupied. "And Zayn??"

"Yeah?"

"Do me a favor and don't smoke right now. It's not really that healthy." She said, wincing as though she was reminded of a painful memory.

I stiffened up, feeling a role of rage coming in. "I can do what I want." I retorted, gruffly. "You don't control me, and neither does anyone else."

She coiled back, like a guilty five year old. "Look, I didn't mean it to sound mean." I backpedaled. "I'm just sick of people trying to change me, to make me something I'm not, and smoking helps."

She nodded, the stars in her eyes gone. "Okay. I just don't want you to get hurt like-" here she froze for a second, a ghost of a tear passing through her eyes "like everybody else who does drugs."

I froze. "I don't do drugs Hope, it was a one time thing. And I-"

She smiled. "Stop. I'm not going to argue with you okay?? Anyways, I'm going to go to the shops to get a few things, and hit up Starbucks. Get dressed -please- and eat at least half of a breakfast burrito downstairs, or you will be walking to the photoshoot today." She said, before walking out the door.