Chapter 14: Old Lady My Butt.

To say that the photo shoot was a bit crazy would be an understatement. It was a hectic zoo filled with stick models trying to hit on the boys and directors barking orders out in crazy accents filled with every swear word made, who kept messing up everyone's names.

As soon as we got home, I quickly made everyone dinner.

"Oh!" I yelled at the table, causing five pairs of surprised eyes to look at me. "I forgot!" I continued to gasp. "Does anyone here have a religion?"

"Zayn's Muslim, Harry's Christian, Louis's an atheist, and Niall and I have our own little religion." Liam explained. "Why?"

"I just thought we should pray or something." I said. Louis groaned, and excused himself to go to the bathroom. "Is that okay with the rest of you?" I asked. They nodded silently, and I smiled.

"Dear God.." I started, before looking at Zayn. "Or supreme being in the sky. I just want to say thank you for giving us food, because damn, some people (cough cough models) could sure use it." That made Niall laugh. "Anyways, thanks for doing this. Hopefully none of us will kill each other, and I pray that Louis gets that stick out of his arse soon."

"I heard that!" Louis yelled.

"So thanks for the food, and the life, amen." I finished.

"I honestly couldn't tell if you were joking right then or not." Niall said, smiling.

"Well that will always remain a mystery." I said, smiling at him. Zayn and Harry laughed, as Liam pretended to be disappointed in me. 

"WE"VE RAN OUT OF TOILET PAPER!" Louis yelled rform the room over, causing everyone to laugh.

*AN HOUR LATER*

The boys went to go get ready for bed after a game of Wii. As Niall was walking by -shirtless- and Liam and Harry were saying goodnight to everyone, I called everyone into the Living Room.

"Look new kid." Louis started saying as he sat down near Harry on the nearest recliner. "You may think you can just come in here and replace Lou and Paul, but trust me when I say that will not be the case. You don't-"

He was cut off by Harry's long elbow jutting into his stomach. "Louis." Harry hissed.

"What?!" Louis said back, louder than he needed to, causing the Harry to flinch ever so slightly. "This girl thinks she can just come in here and win us over that fast? I promised Lou I'd try to like her.And I tried. But it's just not happening. There's just something about her that isn't agreeing with me. Can't we fire her?" He whined.

"I like her." Niall said from across the room, still shirtless. "She's funny and sassy Lou. Sorta like you."

"She is nothing like me!" Louis yelled, causing Harry to elbow him again. "Well, it's true!" He yelled.

"Dude, calm down." Zayn said calmly, seemingly appearing out of no where. "She's cool."

Cool. He called me cool.

"Guys." I sighed. "Can't we just not do this? Louis, I'm sorry you don't like me, to be honest, you annoy me also. But keep in mind, I dropped my entire life to come here. So no offense, but stop."

Louis started to protest, but quickly shut his mouth when Harry glared at him. If looks could kill.

"And honestly" I continued. "I didn't ask all of you here just for a repeat of last night. I just wanted to ask what you guys are going to do tomorrow."

Liam was quick to reply. "I'm seeing Marisol tomorrow, we'll probably go shopping."

Louis sighed. "You know she's probably using you right?"

Liam glared at him. "Did I ask you?" he replied coldy. Okay then.....

Niall quickly jumped in, causing the murderous looks between Louis and Liam to cease. "I have nothing to do, really. I'll probably just sit on the couch and kill some zombies with Zayn." He finished, smiling at Zayn.

Zayn shrugged. "I dunno, I don't really want to play video games." A look from Niall and he seemed to chnage his mind. "Actually, sure. That'd be cool."

"And Louis and I are going to hang out." Harry piped up. "Right Louis?"

Louis nodded, and looked at Harry out of the corner of his eyes, the love clearly showing.

"Okay." I said. "Well, I'm leaving around twelve to go to an interview. So I won't wake you up, but I'll leave breakfast on the table. Is that cool?" I asked.

Niall, Zayn, Liam, and Harry nodded while Louis looked away.

"Okay." I said, sighing. "I just, you guys, I-"

"Are going to say something?" Louis said coldly, like I killed his sister. "Or are you just going to stand there and stammer?"

Harry shifted, making Louis fall over. "Lou. Stop it. She's trying."

I sighed again. "It's okay Harry. I was just trying to figure out what to say. It actually sort of helped because now I know what to say. I'm sorry. I'm sorry that you don't like me, or that I took Lou away from you. Sorry. Okay? Now no offence, but you owe me an apology as well." I rose my hand, signalling Niall to not talk. "Not you four. Just Louis." He opened his mouth to protest but i glared him down. "Since day one, you've treated me like shit. And I get it, Lou was really close to you. Good, she's a great person. But she has a life outside of you guys, and she needs this break. I'm just here filling in anyway. I owe her this. But I don't need your hate. And I'm going to get hate for being here, for working with you, so just remember that okay? Next time you open your mouth to say something snarky, remember I gave up my entire lifestyle to be here." I sighed, and looked around the room. "That's it. Goodnight guys." 

*NEXT DAY*

"I'm leaving now!" I yelled, over the sound of zombies dying. 

Niall paused the game to look up at me. "Have fun!" He yelled back, ignoring Zayn's glares and mumbles about him almost winning.

"Bye." Zayn said, looking up at me, smiling a little. I smiled back, and walked into the garage, jumping into the first car.

I took off, speeding down the interstate, listening to whatever rapper the boys had left on. After about fifteen minutes, the album stopped, and I flipped through radio stations, trying to find a good one. 

"Try 98.3" A deep voice said from the back. "It plays old rock."

"OH MY GOD!" I yelled, swerving off the road. I killed the engines to look into the backseat to see a set of green eyes looking at me calmly.

"Sorry." He said. "Thought you knew I was here."

I sighed. "Don't ever do that again Harry. Where's Louis? I thought you were spending the day with you.

His smirk fell, and was replaced with a sad look. "We were gonna hang out, but Management made him go out with Eleanor today, so he left."

I sighed. "That's not cool." He nodded. "So what, you just decided to climb into a car and sit in it?" 

He shrugged. "I guess. I was really bored." He smiled at me again, some of the former light coming back into his eyes. 

"Well." I smiled at him. "How would you like to go to an interview with me, young man?" 

He smiled back, light fully restored. "I would love to, old lady." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOOT WOOT! NEW CHAPTER!!!

-C.A. REYNOLDS