Chapter 15: Twitter Love & Black Ops

"Are we there yet?" Harry asked for the millionth time, propping his head up against the window to keep from falling asleep.

I sighed and turned down my music. "Harry."

"Yes?" He said lazily, drawing out the eh like he had no care in the world.

"You need to stop. Just stop." I said. "I'm not going to drive your ass around if the only thing you are going to do is ask if we're there yet."

He slowly nodded. "Fine. Then can we play a game?"

I sighed again. "What game?"

"20 questions."

I nodded. I could get through this game. "Okay. Your turn first."

He quieted down, his eyes glaring at his hands as he sat deep in thought. He started to play with his lips as his eyebrows furrowed.

This went on for a few minutes before he finally spoke. "Oh!" He yelled, causing me to jerk on the steering wheel.

"Stop freaking me out like that Harry!" I yelled, wiping my sweaty palms on my skinny jeans. "I almost crashed us... Again."

He smiled cheekily at me, his dimples like craters. "Anyways, my question was... -drum roll please- what song is stuck in your head right now?"

I smiled, and looked at him. "Good question. I'd say Not Your Fault by AWOLNATION is playing the loudest in my head this second."

His forehead wrinkled as he tried to remember that song. "I don't think I've ever heard of that song before."

"You are in luck my friend." I said as I reached into my bag and grabbed a CD with sharpie on it. "Because u just so happen to carry their CD everywhere I go."

He laughed and grabbed the CD looking at it like it was a different species. "What do I do with it?" He said.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed it, shoving it into the CD player, skipping it to the track. "I cannot believe you just asked me that Harold. Be ashamed." I said before shutting up so he could listen to the lyrics.

"Baby when I'm yelling at you,
It's not your fault
It's not your fault yeah
And baby I'm a little confused,
It's not your fault,
It's not your fault yeah"

As I watched, Harry slowly relaxed, and played with his lips some more. When the song was finally done, he looked at me. "That was really good Hope."

I smiled. "Thanks. Their music is always good."

"Your turn!" He yelled like a child.

I opened my mouth to ask my question when Swedish House Mafia started to ring. I answered the phone just in time, not looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?" I answered, hitting Harry on the head softly. He mouthed 'ow!', making me laugh loudly.

"Hope?" The person on the phone yelled over our laughter. "Are you there?"

"What? Oh, sorry. Who is this?" I asked slowly, hitting Harry again.

"It's Zayn." He said, his voice suddenly recognizable.

"Oh hi Zayn!" I said smiling, glaring at Harry again.

"Please tell me Harry's with you Hope, or Niall and I will have to light the search torches that Liam wanted for a party and go out looking for him."

I laughed. "Yeah, he's here. Currently he's fogging up the windows with his mouth wide open like a stupid looking fish." I had to pause there to deflect Harry's larger-than-life hands away from my face. "So what's happening there?"