Chapter 10: Payback.

Hope:

So far today, my favourite sweatshirt and Justin Timberlake shirt had been ruined, I had been called anorexic, and Zayn had lied to me.

Yay.

But I needed to get back at Louis for ruining my sweatshirt, and I knew just how to do it.

But first I had to do everyone's hair, which consisted of four different conversations. Louis refused to talk. Niall's consisted of 20 questions, as did Liam's, both asking me to questions. All Harry talked about basically was Louis and how great he was and did I think Louis was as beautiful as he did??

Then there was Zayn, who's simple voice still sent shivers down my spine, every time he talked. He asked me how being a youtuber was, and in exchange, I asked him how he liked being in a famous boyband. After I asked it, I realised I had made a mistake. He wiped his face clean of emotion, and simply said, "It's cool." Before changing the subject. The rest of the time was spent in silence, him probably hating me, me wondering what had scared him enough to lie to everyone about everything from his feelings, to his diet.

Finally, I had tamed Zayn's hair, and it was time to carry out my plan to get sweet revenge on Louis.

"Okay, I finished everyone's hair." I said, wiping my hands off, trying to get Zayn's  "Special Hairspray" off of my hands, and failing. "So we're ready to- OH MY GOD!!" I screeched, looking at Louis' face.

He jumped, looking at me with worry in his face. "What's wrong?!?" He yelled back.

I froze, and poked his face. "Your complexion is HORRIBLE!! Here, I'll put a face mask on you." I said, grabbing a bottle full of blue face paint, and pouring it on him, making sure to smooth it out, making him look like an alien with great hair styled by yours truly.

He looked in the mirror, and immediately gasped. "What the hell?! This is facepaint!!" He screeched, trying to rip it off, and failing.

I calmly put his hand to his side, and replied, "Oops, must've gooten the wrong bottle. Oh and would you look at the time?? We need to leave now, no time to wash it off."

"We'll wash it off on the way!!" He blanched. 

I blinked, not caring about his red face, just calmly grabbing the car keys. "The only way to wash this face paint off is a secret recipe that requires twenty minutes just to make, and we don't have twenty minutes, we need to leave now. Sorry." I said. "Oh wait, I'm not. This is what you get for ruining my sweatshirt."

Quickly, I unlocked the car and ushered all the boys into the car, all of them laughing at Louis, except for Harry.

I looked at Harry through the windows of the drivers seat, and rolled down the windows. "Don't just stand there Lou, get in!! We need to leave!" I said, smiling innocently.

He sighed, and glared at me once more before getting into the car.

"It's okay Lou." I heard Harry say from the back, trying to help with Louis. "Maybe they won't notice it!"

Louis huffed back, and stared out the window.

I laughed. Another person who now knew to stay away from my clothes.

Zayn:

I sat next to Hope in the front seat, marveling at how calm she was in front of these complete strangers. She had already played a prank on the prankster, made us breakfast, and somehow managed to captivate my attention with only a few words.

"So do you like the beach??" I questioned, trying to act cool.

She shivered, as if something was brought up in her mind, something bad. "I've never been." She replied quietly, turning the other way.