Chapter 9. In the Meadow

ROXXI'S P.O.V

"Ok so tell me about yourself" Daniel asked me while we were laying on the blanket looking the the sky.

"What do you want to know?" I questioned facing him.

"Secrets" He said all girly facing me too.

We both burst out laughing at his 'girl impersination'.

"Girl's don't sound like that!, and i don't have secrets" I said poking my tongue out at him.

"Uh huh they do!"  He replied poking his tongue out at me. "And everyone has secrets" He said and I saw something flash in his eyes but it was gone quicker than it came. I decided against asking him, i'll save it for another time.

"Ok, we'll take turns asking questions and we both have to answer ok?" I said smiling at him.

"Yeah, sure" He said laughing.

"Ok, first kiss" I asked.

"Maya Keelaze" Daniel said pain flashing across his face.

"Blake Walker" I said with embarrassment, the first guy i ever kissed, loved and trust ( apart from family), proved that i shouldn't trust him by cheating on me and lying to my face about it.

"First dance" He asked.

"Like a formal one? Or just club dance?" I asked.

"Formal" He replied.

"I've never had a formal dance" I replied lightly blushing.

"Well then it's your'e lucky day" Daniel smiled standing up and reaching out his hand to me.

"I can't.." I said looking at his hand not meeting his gaze.

"Come on" He smiled reassuringly.

I bit my lip blushing lightly and took his hand and let him help me up.  He smiled at me and pulled me close to him, he put my arms around his neck and his on my waist. I gasped at the shocks of him touching me. It felt like fire burning me where he touched me and i wanted to feel that on every part of my body.

I started thinking about him touching me in different places and doing different things... I gasped when he pulled me so close a piece of paper couldn't fit between us and whispered in my ear.

"Bad girl, if you don't calm down i wont be able to control myself, I can smell your arousal" He said whispering huskily in my ear.

[ I think we should jump him right now..] My wolf said.

[Go away, My date not your's! ] I replied.

[ It's OUR mate ] She growled.

[ Whatever ] I said and ignored her.

I began calming my thoughts a bit before i looked up into his pitch black eyes. I bit my  lip and leaned up and nipped his lips, I could feel him getting tense trying to control his wolf.

"Maybe I want you to lose control" I whispered back.

Just as the words left me mouth his lips crashed on mine, sending sparks through my whole body. He pinned me up against a tree, leaving trails of kisses along my neck and shoulder before moving back up to my face.

I let out soft moans of pleasure which seemed to encourage him, I felt his canines graze the spot between my neck and shoulder, where he would place his mark. Just as he was about to bite down. My phone rang. We both let out a growl.

That snapped us both out of it. We both just looked at eachother panting a little.

"Better answer that" He said, amusement evident in his voice.