Chapter 22. Last Days.

(RECAP)

 DANIELS P.O.V

"I need to ask you something" I said, my heart racing.

"Are you ok?" Roxxi asked. Her eyebrows furrowing in a worried line.

"Yeah, I uh- um." I began.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"Doyouwannabemygirlfriend" I asked in a rush.

"What?" Roxxi giggled.

"I said, Do you want to be my girlfriend?" I asked.

She looked at me smiling and kissed me passionately.

"Is that your answer?" She giggled.

"I want to hear you say it" I smiled.

"I will of course be your girlfriend" Roxxi said smiling brightly.

I smiled back and kissed her again. It turned pretty heated and we were both getting really into before we heard little giggles from the door. We both turned and looked to see the twins at the door giggling.

"Ooh kissy kissy" They giggled.

"Come here" Roxxi laughed.

They ran over and jumped on the bed. I watched the smile on her face as the twins told her about the plans for their upcoming birthday. I had a smile of my own as I watched her with them. She will be a great mom one day.

ROXXI'S P.O.V

I'm finally his girlfriend! I thought to myself. I couldnt be any happier, We started kissing and both got carried away. I nearly didnt hear the twins giggling. We both pulled away looking to the door. Daniel had a smile on his face looking at them. It made my heart warm. He is going to be a great dad some day.

[ Yeah, to our pups! ] ,My wolf purred.

[ Hopefully ] I replied.

We spent the rest of the day with the twins, giving Ellen a break. It was the perfect day.

The days passed and it was my final day to find Alejandro before Ellen gave herself up to him. I have one last chance I thought to myself.

One Last Chance.

**********************************************************************************************************

Chapter 22. Let The Rain Fall.

ELLEN'S P.O.V

I stood outside the door and watched the kids messing on the bed with Roxxi and Daniel. They are a couple, finally. It is too cute. I looked at how happy they all were. They will make great parents one day. I smiled to myself as I walked downstairs to make lunch. I set everything out on the table. This would be my last day with them all, with my kids, my closest friend and the boys i've grown so close to over the last while.

I cant risk Alejandro finding out the children are his, he'll want them dead too.

"Momma" Ariana screamed running and hidding behind me.

"Whats wrong baby" I asked.

"Don't tell Daniel where I am, were playing hide and seek" She giggled hiding behind me.

"Ok baby" I laughed.

Just then Daniel ran into the kitchen.

"Hmmh where could Ariana be" He said getting closer to me.

She giggled and jumped out from behind me.

"You cant catch me!" She laughed running away.

He laughed and ran after her slowly, so she could get away.