Chapter 23. Let The Rain Fall.

(RECAP)

ROXXI'S P.O.V

We finished shopping and got the car full.It was getting dark and eerie outside.

"Come on, get to the car i have a bad feeling" I mumbled looking around the parking lot.

I felt another were's pressence in the almost empty wall-mart parking lot.

I hurried Ellen into the car and drove home quickly, feeling as if we were being watched the whole way home.

I was thinking as i pulled into the drive way.

"Is Alejandro the real father?" i asked, remembering he was a werewolf like me.

"Yeah, he's the only guy i've been with" Ellen sighed. It was clear she still loved him but her fear was keeping her away.

"Crap" i said to low for Ellen to hear.

That only ment one thing. Ariana and Andrew they're half werewolf.

************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 23. Let The Rain Fall.

ROXXI'S P.O.V

I was silent as we got in the house.

"H-have you ever noticed anything weird about Alejandro, when you were together?" I finally asked biting my lip.

"What do you mean?" Ellen asked confusion clear on her face.

"What did he act like when he was angry?" I asked.

"Angry" She replied giggling.

"Im serious" I sighed.

"Well, he'd shake uncontrollably and his eyes, they would darken and he would just..... lose it" Ellen said.

"How?" I asked pressing fuerther.

"I don't know, he would run out the door, so fast it was nearly impossible and he w-would hit me when he got back..." Ellen sighed.

"When did you leave?" I asked.

"A week or two before I found out I was pregnant" Ellen replied.

I just nodded in reply. I tried putting it together, he would have known she was pregnant by the change in her scent. It confused me alot.

I decided to leave it, it doesn't matter anymore, he doesnt even know.

"What's with all the questions?" Ellen asked.

"No reason, just curious" I replied.

"The boys should be back" Ellen said biting her lip.

"Yeah, they should" I agreed.

"I'll call them" I added.

"Good idea, i'm going to hop into the shower" Ellen said.

"Ok cool" I replied as I grabbed my phone.

I punched in Daniel's number and he picked up on the third ring.

"Hola guapa" (hello beautiful) Daniel said in spanish.

"Hahaha, Hey, where are you's?" I asked.

"Did you not like my spanish?" Daniel asked. I rolled my eyes, I could imagine him pouting.

"Of course I did, now where's the kids" I asked.

"We took them out for a bite, were at Wendy's" Daniel replied munching.