Chapter 10. Train Wreck...

DANIEL'S P.O.V

As soon as i saw that 'Blane' guy, it took all i had not to go wolf and rip his throat out.......He ruined the rest pf the date for us..... She was going to let me mark her, MARK HER!!

[ Should have killed him... ] My wolf growled.

[ Roxxi wouldn't have been happy, I need her to trust me ] I replied.

[ So? I would have been... ] He responded.

[ Don't you want to mate her? ] I asked annoyed.

[ Yes! Of course ] My wolf snapped.

[ Then don't let anger and jealousy control you us ] I answered.

He didn't reply only grunted in response. I smiled to myself knowing I was right.

I was pacing around my room thinking about the date and the feel of her lips and the taste of her tongue as it tangoed with mine, I need this girl, its hard enough sleeping down the hall from her, but its harder not being able to kiss her every second of the day and not being able to claim her right here right now. I was thinking about her smile and thoses eyes when i heard a knock on my door pulling me back.

I walked over and opened it only to see the beauty i was thinking about.

"You ok?" Roxxi asked looking down.

"Yeah, im good, just thinking" I replied studying her face.

"Ok good, i was a bit worried" She smiled.

"Why?" I asked.

"I don't know ok!" She sighed.

"You care" I stated simply.

"I do not!" She replied wuickly.

"Ouch angel that hurt..." I put my hand to my heart pretending to be hurt.

"Don't call me that" She mumbled.

"No apoligy?" I asked wiggling my eyebrow's.

"Nope" She smiled popping the 'P'.

"You so care..." I smiled.

"Maybe i do, maybe i dont. You wont know" She said before turning around and walking back out the door.

"Wait" I said.

When she turned back to me i pulled her back into the room and crashed my lips to hers only to feel those sparks that fly. She smiled mid-kiss and her arms found their way around my neck and her legs around my waist. I kicked the door shut with my lips still on her's and walked to the bed before dropping her on it. I looked at her for a second, her eyes were the blackest black i've ever seen full of lust, i know for a fact mine were the same. I smiled a wicked smile at her before planting a kiss on her lips and as i was about to pull back she crashed her lips on mine and pulled me down on her. I used my arms to keep myself up as i deepened the kiss. I licked along her lower lip asking for entrance and she granted it quickly as our tongues started to massage eachother.

The feelings i get, just from her kisses drive me into overdrive, I find it so hard to pull away.

It makes me want... no need more of her.

We were on the bed making out , exploring eachothers mouths when a loud knock on the door broke us apart. I let out a low growl before standing up and answering the door.

"What?" I asked as I saw Anna at the door.

"Dinner" She stated curtly before walking away.

"What's up with her?" Roxxi asked coming up behind me.