Chapter 13. He's Coming Back.

ROXXI'S P.O.V

I opened my eyes with a small smile and stretched without realizing I wasn't even in my own room. i gasped and leaped out of the bed as quick as I could. I pressed myself up against the wall and looked around to see where I was.

I waited a few minutes for my breathing to go back to normal. It's just a spare room in my house.

"You ok?" Daniel asked sleepily looking at me with his eyes half open.

"Yeah im ok.., I just didn't know where i was for a minute there" I laughed before moving away from the wall.

"Mmmk," He yawned.

"Ermm I better go..." I said walking towards the door.

"Don't go" He replied.

"I have to, I'll see you later" I replied and left to go to my bedroom.

I walked into my old bedroom and plopped down on the familiar bed. I groaned with my hands over my face. I'm so confused... Were mates, we kissed a good few times, were mostly together, but were NOT together. Is he going to ask me to be his girlfriend or not! I'm getting a bit impatient now, doesn't he like me like I do him?

I got up and walked downstairs to the kitchen after a while. I looked at my phone and realized it was 3pm... and my brother's and Daniel are still sleeping. Everyone who KO'd in my house last night or on the beach cleared out, or should I say stumbled out....

I saw Ellen coming in to start cleaning, she's our maid that is hired after every party, she leaves the house sparkling by the time she's finished.

"Hey Ell, I was thinking you can have this day off, I'm going to clean today ok?" I said smiling at her.

"Ok darling, but may I ask whats wrong? That beautiful smile of your's aint reaching your eyes like it always does" Ellen replied in her southern accent.

"I know, just tired I guess" I said biting my lip.

"Ok, I'm here if you want to talk" She replied.

"Thanks Ell, and can you leave the cleaning stuff here so I can use it, you can come around later to collect it" I asked.

"Of course I can" She smiled before putting her things down on the counter.

"Thanks, and here's the pay anyways" I said handing her the 1000 dollars she gets after every job.

"I ain't doing no work, I can't take this off you" She replied shaking her head, she does this all the time even when she does the cleaning, she thinks I pay her too much just for the house, my brothers even think i pay her too much just to clean the house after a party but I dont care she needs it more than I do.

"Look please take it? You have Ariana and Andrew to feed and how are my favourite twins doing by the way?" I asked smiling thinking about them.

"They have been asking for you, and Ari loves the dress you bought her, she told me to give you a big hug and kiss" Ellen laughed.

"I'm glad she liked it, i actually have a few more things for the both of them, and did Andy like the soccer boots I got him?" I asked.

"He loved them, I had trouble getting them off him and you shouldn't have!" She scowled.

"I'm sorry, I just can't help it, I see so many cute things and you know what happens when i start buying, espically for the cutest four year old twins in the world!" I gushed.

"You shouldn't be wasting your money on us" She sighed.

"It's not a waste" I said smiling gently.